May 8, 2004 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday May 8, 2004?
May 8, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 2004. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was May 8 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,964 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,321 days or 6.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 15, 2036.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Ladi - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ladi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ladi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Bob Clampett
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1926Don Rickles
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1958Simone Kleinsma
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1981Björn Dixgård
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous May 8 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1735Nathaniel Dance-Holland, English painter and politician (d. 1811)
- 1815Edward Tompkins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1872)
- 1915John Archer, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1936Kazuo Koike, Japanese author
- 1941Bill Lockyer, American academic and politician, 30th Attorney General of California
- 1955Meles Zenawi, Ethiopian politician, Prime Minister of Ethiopia (d. 2012)
- 1975Enrique Iglesias, Spanish-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1977Joe Bonamassa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bloodline and Black Country Communion)
- 1981Namosh, German DJ and producer
- 1982Adrian Gonzalez, American baseball player
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BYHIUUWYBOYM? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters BYHIUUWYBOYM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
What happened on my birthday – May 8th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday May 8, 2004 mean?
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bea Miller, John Popper, Taylor Fry, Shaznay Lewis, Tony Ganios, Lee Thompson, Akiva Schaffer, Justin Jedlica, Manju Warrier, Deyan Nedelchev.
What is the birthday horoscope for May 8, 2004?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 2004.
What is the birthstone for May 8?
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 2004 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
May 8th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for May 8?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Yeah! (feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris)
Confessions (Special Edition)
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on May 8, 2004?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 8 May 2004?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man May 8
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for May 8, 2004
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
May 8, 2004 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,964 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,321 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 235
- Next full moon: June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 2036
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris (May 8, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1938 – Barry Primus, American actor, director, and producer; February 14, 1947 – Tim Buckley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975); December 1, 1975 – Isaiah "Ikey" Owens, American keyboard player and producer (The Mars Volta, De Facto, and Free Moral Agents) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,051