Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1904 was a Monday and it was the 130th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,709 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,412 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jacke - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 554 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jacke will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jacke will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1936Glenda Jackson
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1992Chris Gutierrez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1801Peter Hesketh-Fleetwood, English politician, founded the town of Fleetwood (d. 1866)
- 1914Carlo Maria Giulini, Italian conductor and director (d. 2005)
- 1920Richard Adams, English author and academic
- 1932Geraldine McEwan, Scottish actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1937Dave Prater, American singer (Sam & Dave) (d. 1988)
- 1953Amy Hill, American actress
- 1962John Corbett, American actor and singer
- 1970Ghostface Killah, American rapper and actor (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit)
- 1981Evangelos Tsiolis, Greek footballer
- 1985Jake Long, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karina Smirnoff, Peter Kosminsky, Elisabetta Canalis, Vernon Washington, Jimmy Martin, Stathis Psaltis, Aidy Bryant, Brock Peters, Hannah Gordon, Bradley Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 9, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1972 – Greg Serano, American actor; June 3, 1973 – Jason Jones, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter; March 28, 1972 – Nick Frost, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,250