Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1904 was a Monday and it was the 130th day of the year 1904. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,890 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,963 days or 38.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,418 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1936.
If a dog named Maxcimo - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 533 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxcimo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maxcimo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1930Joan Sims
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1956Wendy Crewson
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1147Minamoto no Yoritomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1199)
- 1860J. M. Barrie, Scottish author and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1919Arthur English, English actor (d. 1995)
- 1935Nokie Edwards, American guitarist and actor (The Ventures)
- 1943Colin Pillinger, English astronomer, chemist, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1945Jupp Heynckes, German footballer and manager
- 1951Alley Mills, American actress
- 1953Bruno Brokken, Belgian high jumper
- 1961Sean Altman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rockapella)
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1877Mihail Kogălniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adrian Gurvitz, Maurice Chevalier, Anouk Aimée, Mike Piazza, Annie Potts, Ken Stringfellow, Don Calfa, David Allan Coe, Rebecca Forstadt, Adam Cohen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1904.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1904 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 16, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,961 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,108 times in the year 1904. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1904. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1904
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1904
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 115 years old
- Days since birth: 41,890 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,963 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,418
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1936
- Age in dog years: 533 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1911 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 16, 1926 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,961 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,108 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1940 – Fernest Arceneaux, American singer and accordion player (d. 2008); February 23, 1971 – Melinda Messenger, English model and television host; April 15, 1940 – Robert Walker, Jr., American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,810