Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1907 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1907 was a Thursday and it was the 129th day of the year 1907. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1907 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,011 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,670 days or 37.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1939.
If a dog named Rocky - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 524 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rocky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rocky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander
- 1919Arthur English
- 1923Barbara New
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1939Pierre Desproges
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1962Dave Gahan
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1837Adam Opel, German engineer, founded the Opel Company (d. 1895)
- 1943Colin Pillinger, English astronomer, chemist, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1946Ayşe Nur Zarakolu, Turkish author and activist (d. 2002)
- 1950Matthew Kelly, English actor and presenter
- 1966Mark Tinordi, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Amber, Dutch-German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1972Dana Perino, American journalist and politician, 27th White House Press Secretary
- 1977Iñigo Landaluze, Spanish cyclist
- 1980Angela Nikodinov, American figure skater
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae, South Korean actor and singer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1907 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dion Boucicault, Ashley Melnick, Hans Moser, Jeffrey Donovan, Eric Portman, Robbie Jones, Grace Stafford, Sean Hayes, Chief Dan George, Candy Barr.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1907.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1907 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1933. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 9, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 17,580 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,983 times in the year 1907. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1907. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1907
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1907
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 41,011 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,670 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,389
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1939
- Age in dog years: 524 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1933 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 9, 1908 (-206)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 17,580 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,983 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1984 – Julia Stegner, German model; October 24, 1929 – Sos Sargsyan, Armenian actor (d. 2013); April 21, 1984 – Shayna Fox, American voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898