Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1914 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,784 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,280 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Joan Sims
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1951Alley Mills
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1970Ghostface Killah
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1837Adam Opel, German engineer, founded the Opel Company (d. 1895)
- 1895Frank Foss, American pole vaulter (d. 1989)
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava, Russian singer, poet, and author (d. 1997)
- 1937Dave Prater, American singer (Sam & Dave) (d. 1988)
- 1939Pierre Desproges, French journalist and actor (d. 1988)
- 1950Matthew Kelly, English actor and presenter
- 1970Doug Christie, American basketball player
- 1972Daniela Silivaș, Romanian gymnast
- 1980Tony Schmidt, German race car driver
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy C. Newman, Jang Woo-hyuk, Maria Schneider, Kadhim Al-Sahir, Clarice Taylor, Joan Hickson, Samantha Hammel, Anthimos Ananiadis, Kim Ok-bin, Julian Casablancas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 9, 1914.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1980 – Matt Long, American actor; January 5, 1911 – Jean-Pierre Aumont, French actor and screenwriter (d. 2001); August 4, 1941 – Martin Jarvis, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064