Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 130th day of the year 1936. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,268 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,089 days or 27.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,025 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1968.
If a dog named Tommi - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tommi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tommi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Hank Snow
- 1923Barbara New
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1956Wendy Crewson
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1801Peter Hesketh-Fleetwood, English politician, founded the town of Fleetwood (d. 1866)
- 1912Géza Ottlik, Hungarian mathematician and theorist (d. 1990)
- 1920William Tenn, English-American author and academic (d. 2010)
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava, Russian singer, poet, and author (d. 1997)
- 1927Manfred Eigen, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1936Albert Finney, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1937Dave Prater, American singer (Sam & Dave) (d. 1988)
- 1973Leonard Myles-Mills, Ghanaian sprinter
- 1975Brian Deegan, American motocross rider
- 1978Santiago Dellapè, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- 1977Hotel Polen fire: A disastrous fire burns down the Hotel Polen in Amsterdam causing 33 deaths and 21 severe injuries.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Lockhart, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Burcu Güneş, Peggy McCay, Oğuz Abadan, Phil Collen, Lee Jin, Assi Rahbani, Don Cheadle, Carl Story.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1936.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1936 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 30, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1936
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,268 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,089 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,025
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1968
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 30, 1909 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1965 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1968 – Dawn Robinson, American singer (En Vogue); June 30, 1981 – Tom Burke, English actor; December 4, 1972 – Yūko Miyamura, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863