Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1941. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,952 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,651 days or 26.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1973.
If a dog named Grayce - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grayce will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Grayce will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1923Barbara New
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1951Alley Mills
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1970Ghostface Killah
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1893William Moulton Marston, American psychologist and author (d. 1947)
- 1909Don Messer, Canadian violinist (d. 1973)
- 1931Vance D. Brand, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1935Roger Hargreaves, English author and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1937Sonny Curtis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1953Connie Kaldor, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1972Dana Perino, American journalist and politician, 27th White House Press Secretary
- 1979Pierre Bouvier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Simple Plan and Reset)
- 1985Jake Long, American football player
- 1989Ellen White, English footballer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maggie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby McFerrin, Mil Máscaras, Hugues Aufray, Francisco Rabal, Stephen Merchant, Meredith Henderson, Adam Busch, Concha Piquer, Lincoln Thompson, Asal Badiee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +274. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your score is -265. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,952 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,651 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 981
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1973
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1914 (+274)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-265)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1974 – Maulik Pancholy, American actor and singer; May 27, 1950 – Dee Dee Bridgewater, American singer-songwriter and actress; April 5, 1981 – Tom Riley, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,002