Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1941. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,744 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,581 days or 26.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1973.
If a dog named Skipper - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skipper will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Skipper will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1962John Corbett
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1982Rachel Boston
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1860J. M. Barrie, Scottish author and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1895Richard Barthelmess, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1963)
- 1937Rafael Moneo, Spanish architect, designed the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels and Valladolid Science Museum
- 1949Richard S. Williamson, American lawyer and diplomat, 17th Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1972Megumi Odaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1977Svein Tuft, Canadian cyclist
- 1978Aaron Harang, American baseball player
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae, South Korean actor and singer
- 1981You Yokoyama, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Kanjani Eight)
- 1991Stasija Rage, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mabel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1945World War II: The Channel Islands are liberated by the British after five years of German occupation.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
- 1977Hotel Polen fire: A disastrous fire burns down the Hotel Polen in Amsterdam causing 33 deaths and 21 severe injuries.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Fraser, Mason Musso, John Erman, Bob Einstein, Veronica Taylor, Betsy Blair, Tyler Perry, Elizabeth Peña, Jeanette McGruder, Heinz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +274. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your score is -265. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,744 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 974
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1973
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1914 (+274)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-265)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1938 – Camille Yarbrough, American actress, television producer, poet and author; April 2, 1945 – Linda Hunt, American actress; March 10, 1987 – Liu Shishi, Chinese actress and ballerina.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,079