Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1941. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,414 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,471 days or 25.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1973.
If a dog named Welfie - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Welfie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Welfie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Hank Snow
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1939Pierre Desproges
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1985Audrina Patridge
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1904Conrad Bernier, Canadian-American organist, composer, and educator (d. 1988)
- 1907Kathryn Kuhlman, American evangelist and author (d. 1976)
- 1919Arthur English, English actor (d. 1995)
- 1941Dorothy Hyman, English sprinter
- 1950James Butts, American triple jumper
- 1960Tony Gwynn, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1966Mark Tinordi, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Tamia, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1978Leandro Cufré, Argentinian footballer
- 1978Marwan al-Shehhi, Emirati terrorist, hijacker of United Airlines Flight 175 (d. 2001)
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1904The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1940World War II: The German submarine U-9 sinks the French coastal submarine Doris near Den Helder.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1977Hotel Polen fire: A disastrous fire burns down the Hotel Polen in Amsterdam causing 33 deaths and 21 severe injuries.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Calvin Johnson, Redman, Sandi Thom, Joe Jones, Regina Spektor, Tim Burton, Jen Ledger, Bebe Rexha, Norman Snow, Leah Remini.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +274. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -265. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,414 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,471 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 963
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1973
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1914 (+274)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-265)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1942 – Carl Radle, American bass player and producer (Delaney & Bonnie and Derek and the Dominos) (d. 1980); July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress; June 27, 1979 – Benjamin Speed, Australian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,736