Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1943 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1943. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,287 days or 25.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1975.
If a dog named Bronius - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bronius will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bronius will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1962John Corbett
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
- 1985Audrina Patridge
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1882Henry J. Kaiser, American shipbuilder and businessman, founded Kaiser Shipyards (d. 1967)
- 1914Denham Fouts, American prostitute (d. 1948)
- 1928Barbara Ann Scott, Canadian-American figure skater (d. 2012)
- 1928Ralph Goings, American painter
- 1948Steven W. Mosher, American social scientist and author
- 1950Matthew Kelly, English actor and presenter
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress
- 1963Joe Cirella, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1980Grant Hackett, Australian swimmer
- 1996Saron Läänmäe, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1940World War II: The German submarine U-9 sinks the French coastal submarine Doris near Den Helder.
- 1945World War II: The Channel Islands are liberated by the British after five years of German occupation.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nodiko Tatishvili, Melanie Iglesias, Jared Murillo, George Costigan, Sam Marchant, Geraldine Fitzgerald, DJ Ajax, Cisco Adler, Michelle McManus, Bryton James.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1943 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 5, 1970. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1943
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,862 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,287 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1975
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: November 5, 1970 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1931 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1970 – Chris O'Donnell, American actor and producer; May 7, 1944 – Eva Norvind, Norwegian-Mexican actress, director, and producer (d. 2006); March 19, 1969 – Tom McRae, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875