Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1943 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1943. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,566 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,522 days or 26.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1975.
If a dog named Nene - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nene will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nene will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Barbara New
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1951Alley Mills
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1981You Yokoyama
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1936Albert Finney, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1945Steve Katz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blues Project, and American Flyer)
- 1966Mark Tinordi, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Ghostface Killah, American rapper and actor (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit)
- 1972Megumi Odaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon, South Korean actress
- 1979Pierre Bouvier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Simple Plan and Reset)
- 1980Grant Hackett, Australian swimmer
- 1983Gilles Müller, Luxembourgian tennis player
- 1984Prince Fielder, American baseball player
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alfredo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1940World War II: The German submarine U-9 sinks the French coastal submarine Doris near Den Helder.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Goya Toledo, Sy Oliver, Colin Baker, Liu Yifei, Suhasini Maniratnam, Monica Maughan, Don Walser, Terry Gilkyson, Fess Parker, Clea DuVall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1943 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 5, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1931. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1943
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,566 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,522 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 967
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1975
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: November 5, 1970 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1931 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1959 – Clancy Brown, American actor and singer; March 14, 1982 – Kate Maberly, English actress and singer; March 7, 1942 – Tammy Faye Messner, American evangelist, talk show host, and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,906