Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1948. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,697 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,899 days or 24.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 904 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1980.
If a dog named Sydney Marie - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sydney Marie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sydney Marie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1814John Brougham
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1951Alley Mills
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
- 1982Rachel Boston
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1914Hank Snow, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999)
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava, Russian singer, poet, and author (d. 1997)
- 1928Barbara Ann Scott, Canadian-American figure skater (d. 2012)
- 1935Roger Hargreaves, English author and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1954Lawrence Dutton, American viola player and educator (Emerson String Quartet)
- 1963Sanja Doležal, Croatian singer and television host (Novi fosili)
- 1970Ghostface Killah, American rapper and actor (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit)
- 1972Daniela Silivaș, Romanian gymnast
- 1979Rosario Dawson, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1980Angela Nikodinov, American figure skater
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Otis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Risa Taneda, Adrianne Frost, Petra Yared, Hollie-Jay Bowes, Will Champion, Van Heflin, Cascy Beddow, Vaneza Pitynski, Frank Ocean, Jimmy Baio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1948.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1948 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1948
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,697 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,899 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 904
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1980
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1966 – A. R. Rahman, Indian singer-songwriter and producer; April 30, 1914 – Dorival Caymmi, Brazilian singer-songwriter, actor, and painter (d. 2008); September 19, 1977 – Danny Forster, American architect, television host, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,896