Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,128 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Motas - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Motas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1962John Corbett
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
- 1985Audrina Patridge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1918Mike Wallace, American journalist and game show host (d. 2012)
- 1923Barbara New, English actress (d. 2010)
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava, Russian singer, poet, and author (d. 1997)
- 1941Dorothy Hyman, English sprinter
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress
- 1972Daniela Silivaș, Romanian gymnast
- 1975Tamia, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1978Aaron Harang, American baseball player
- 1978Leandro Cufré, Argentinian footballer
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada, Japanese actor, singer, and dancer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1940World War II: The German submarine U-9 sinks the French coastal submarine Doris near Den Helder.
- 1945World War II: The Channel Islands are liberated by the British after five years of German occupation.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1964Ngô Đình Cẩn, de facto ruler of central Vietnam under his brother President Ngo Dinh Diem before the family’s toppling, is executed.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Dotrice, Rosalind Cash, Monty Hall, Brett Chukerman, Pat Woodell, Éva Marton, Erykah Badu, Sandy Denny, Bill Hayes, Mariana Popova.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1989 – Chris Brown, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; July 18, 1938 – Paul Verhoeven, Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter; September 21, 1980 – Stacy Clark, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172