Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1956. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,964 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,655 days or 20.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 778 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1988.
If a dog named Choo-Choo - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Choo-Choo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Choo-Choo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1969Hudson Leick
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
- 1979Rosario Dawson
- 1982Rachel Boston
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1892Zita of Bourbon-Parma (d. 1989)
- 1914Denham Fouts, American prostitute (d. 1948)
- 1927Manfred Eigen, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Tania Maria, Brazilian singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader
- 1961Sean Altman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rockapella)
- 1962Dave Gahan, English singer-songwriter (Depeche Mode)
- 1973Leonard Myles-Mills, Ghanaian sprinter
- 1983Gilles Müller, Luxembourgian tennis player
- 1992Dan Burn, English footballer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans-Joachim Roedelius, Erasmo Carlos, Nick Purcell, Jonny Fairplay, Louis Calhern, Peter Bergman, Tony Ward, Sean Whalen, Rich Hall, Robert Reed.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1956.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1956 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 19, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,835,299,673. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 100,628,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1956. The estimated number of babies born on 9th May 1956 is 274,941. That’s equivalent to 191 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,750 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,620 times in the year 1956. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1956. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1956
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1956
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,964 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,655 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 778
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1988
- Age in dog years: 299 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1946 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 19, 1963 (-148)
- 1956 world population: 2,835,299,673
- Babies born in 1956: 100,628,458
- Babies born in 1956 every day: 274,941
- Babies born in 1956 every minute: 191
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,750 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,620 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1922 – Bill Macy, American actor; August 2, 1991 – Skyler Day, American actress and singer; November 19, 1983 – Daria Werbowy, Polish-Canadian model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,996