Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1972. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,983 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,994 days or 16.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 2004.
If a dog named Pino - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1936Albert Finney
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1951Alley Mills
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1970Ghostface Killah
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
- 1985Audrina Patridge
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1540Maharana Pratap, Indian ruler (d. 1597)
- 1814John Brougham, Irish-American actor and playwright (d. 1880)
- 1866Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Indian economist and politician (d. 1915)
- 1892Zita of Bourbon-Parma (d. 1989)
- 1918Moisis Michail Bourlas, Greek soldier and educator (d. 2011)
- 1953Amy Hill, American actress
- 1973Chu Sang-mi, South Korean actress
- 1979Pierre Bouvier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Simple Plan and Reset)
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae, South Korean actor and singer
- 1983Christos Marangos, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elaine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1877Mihail Kogălniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kazuki Tomokawa, Jay Electronica, TiA, Srinivas, Ajith Kumar, Clare Kramer, Matt Fallon, Hiroaki Iwanaga, Régine Chassagne, William Baldwin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1972.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1972 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1988. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 9th May 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 279 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,983 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,994 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 609
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 2004
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1966 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1988 (-115)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack (May 13, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1986 – Dane DeHaan, American actor; July 1, 1935 – David Prowse, English bodybuilder and actor; September 15, 1940 – Merlin Olsen, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054