Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,746 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 533 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bones - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bones will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bones will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1939Pierre Desproges
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1962John Corbett
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1928Barbara Ann Scott, Canadian-American figure skater (d. 2012)
- 1942Tommy Roe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1948Steven W. Mosher, American social scientist and author
- 1965Ken Nomura, Japanese race car driver and sportscaster
- 1968David Benoit, American basketball player
- 1973Chu Sang-mi, South Korean actress
- 1980Angela Nikodinov, American figure skater
- 1982Gu Yuan, Chinese hammer thrower
- 1985Jake Long, American football player
- 1992Chris Gutierrez, American-Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1904The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Yung, Jake Hurwitz, Louis Waldon, Lee Michaels, Gloria Grahame, Cowboy Copas, Wayne Brady, Dennis Trillo, Anine Kruse, Anne Murray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 9, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You) by Tony Orlando and Dawn as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1941 – King Tubby, Jamaican DJ, producer, and engineer (d. 1989); May 18, 1966 – Michael Tait, American singer-songwriter and producer (DC Talk, Tait, and Newsboys); September 29, 1974 – Alexis Cruz, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,273