Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,473 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,158 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 524 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 2008.
If a dog named Emperor - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emperor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emperor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1923Barbara New
- 1936Glenda Jackson
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1956Wendy Crewson
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1969Hudson Leick
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1824Jacob ben Moses Bachrach, Polish apologist and author (d. 1896)
- 1855Julius Röntgen, German-Dutch composer (d. 1932)
- 1866Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Indian economist and politician (d. 1915)
- 1895Lucian Blaga, Romanian poet, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1961)
- 1916William Pène du Bois, American author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1918Orville Freeman, American soldier and politician, 16th United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 2003)
- 1942John Ashcroft, American lawyer and politician, 79th United States Attorney General
- 1973Leonard Myles-Mills, Ghanaian sprinter
- 1977Asal Badiee, Iranian actress (d. 2013)
- 1983Christos Marangos, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1877Mihail Kogălniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- 1904The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hyde, Marie Laforêt, Bob Spiers, Jayam Ravi, Orianthi, Sanne Nijhof, Caroline Aherne, Alan Tam, Herbert Marshall, Barbara Keogh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Fever by The Sylvers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1982 – Christina Cole, English actress; August 17, 1948 – Rod MacDonald, American singer-songwriter; August 7, 1986 – Altair Jarabo, Mexican model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,576