Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,802 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1746Gaspard Monge, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1818)
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican-American actor (d. 1963)
- 1942John Ashcroft, American lawyer and politician, 79th United States Attorney General
- 1953Bruno Brokken, Belgian high jumper
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1965Steve Yzerman, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1973Chu Sang-mi, South Korean actress
- 1982Rachel Boston, American actress and producer
- 1985Henrique Andrade Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1997Zane Huett, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1904The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Connolly, Kevin Conroy, Drs. P, Agata Buzek, Dominic Roco, Anna Margaret Collins, Lauren Socha, Bobby Goldsboro, Eiji Tsuburaya, Mark Andes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 9, 1982.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1970 – Greg Garcia, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 27, 1988 – Ok Taecyeon, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actor (2PM); July 24, 1942 – David Miner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Great Society).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917