Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1982. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,673 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,558 days or 12.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 2014.
If a dog named Suzi - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Suzi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Suzi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1893William Moulton Marston, American psychologist and author (d. 1947)
- 1916William Pène du Bois, American author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1918Orville Freeman, American soldier and politician, 16th United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 2003)
- 1928Pancho Gonzales, American tennis player (d. 1995)
- 1938Charles Simić, Serbian-American poet and academic
- 1953Amy Hill, American actress
- 1954Lawrence Dutton, American viola player and educator (Emerson String Quartet)
- 1968David Benoit, American basketball player
- 1994Ryan Auger, English footballer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Miguel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1945World War II: The Channel Islands are liberated by the British after five years of German occupation.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy White, Marco Leonardi, Peter Sellers, Ray Winstone, John Oates, Claudia Conserva, Dragana Mirković, John Ventimiglia, Rachel Hunter, Dhani Harrison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1982.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1982 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 20, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1988. Your score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 9th May 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1982
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,673 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,558 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 463
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 2014
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 20, 1998 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1988 (-106)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder (May 15, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1981 – Angerfist, Dutch DJ and producer; December 8, 1911 – Lee J. Cobb, American actor (d. 1976); July 1, 1951 – Trevor Eve, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,122