Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1936Albert Finney
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1979Rosario Dawson
- 1981You Yokoyama
- 1982Rachel Boston
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1740Giovanni Paisiello, Italian composer and educator (d. 1816)
- 1873Anton Cermak, Czech-American captain and politician, 44th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1933)
- 1907Fred Warngård, Swedish hammer thrower (d. 1950)
- 1919Clifford Chadderton, Canadian soldier and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1923Barbara New, English actress (d. 2010)
- 1939Pierre Desproges, French journalist and actor (d. 1988)
- 1945Steve Katz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blues Project, and American Flyer)
- 1975Brian Deegan, American motocross rider
- 1982Gu Yuan, Chinese hammer thrower
- 1983Giacomo Brichetto, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobbie Gentry, Melissa M, Walter Werzowa, Jimmy Aggrey, Dave Fleischer, John Morgan, Eliza Taylor, Tara Strong, Christian Clemenson, Robin Ellis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 9, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1975 – Tomoka Kurotani, Japanese actress; February 3, 1965 – Maura Tierney, American actress and producer; October 5, 1940 – Milena Dravić, Serbian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 995