Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,130 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ella - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ella will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ella will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Hank Snow
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1970Ghostface Killah
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1975Chris Diamantopoulos
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1986Grace Gummer
- 1992Chris Gutierrez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1935Nokie Edwards, American guitarist and actor (The Ventures)
- 1935Roger Hargreaves, English author and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1936Albert Finney, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1945Jupp Heynckes, German footballer and manager
- 1948Tania Maria, Brazilian singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader
- 1949Billy Joel, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Hassles and Attila)
- 1958Graham Smith, Canadian swimmer
- 1977Svein Tuft, Canadian cyclist
- 1983Gilles Müller, Luxembourgian tennis player
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1964Ngô Đình Cẩn, de facto ruler of central Vietnam under his brother President Ngo Dinh Diem before the family’s toppling, is executed.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Bergendahl, Lucid Fall, Bea Wain, Sophie Anderton, Loretta Devine, Sam Sallon, Charles Haid, Ian McKellen, Ilana Sod, Chase Rice.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 9, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1948 – Antonis Vardis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2014); July 4, 1957 – Jenny Seagrove, Malaysian-English actress, singer, and activist; November 5, 1934 – Victor Argo, American actor and singer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207