Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 130th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,567 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 324 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ashe - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 137 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ashe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ashe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Arthur English
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1939Pierre Desproges
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1962John Corbett
- 1975Chris Diamantopoulos
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1801Peter Hesketh-Fleetwood, English politician, founded the town of Fleetwood (d. 1866)
- 1873Anton Cermak, Czech-American captain and politician, 44th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1933)
- 1918Orville Freeman, American soldier and politician, 16th United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 2003)
- 1923Barbara New, English actress (d. 2010)
- 1935Nokie Edwards, American guitarist and actor (The Ventures)
- 1941Dorothy Hyman, English sprinter
- 1942John Ashcroft, American lawyer and politician, 79th United States Attorney General
- 1966Mark Tinordi, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Doug Christie, American basketball player
- 1980Tony Schmidt, German race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1977Hotel Polen fire: A disastrous fire burns down the Hotel Polen in Amsterdam causing 33 deaths and 21 severe injuries.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Short, Boris Moiseev, Jennifer Lien, Sumire Satō, Andy Serkis, Jeff Tremaine, Randy Bachman, Marcus Miller, Debelah Morgan, Bob Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 9, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1950 – Dagmar Krause, German singer and pianist (Slapp Happy, Henry Cow, Art Bears, and News from Babel); May 10, 1933 – Françoise Fabian, Algerian-French actress; August 28, 1997 – Emilia McCarthy, Canadian actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,313