Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 305th day of the year 1903. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,489 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,163 days or 38.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 1935.
If a dog named Niloufer - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 542 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Niloufer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Niloufer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1906Johnny Indrisano
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1922George S. Irving
- 1942Marcia Wallace
- 1963Katja Riemann
- 1966Willie D
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1351Leopold III, Duke of Austria (d. 1386)
- 1902Nordahl Grieg, Norwegian journalist, author, poet, and playwright (d. 1943)
- 1918Ken Miles, English-American race car driver (d. 1966)
- 1935Edward Said, Palestinian-American theorist, author, and academic (d. 2003)
- 1935Gary Player, South African golfer and sportscaster
- 1943Salvatore Adamo, Italian-Belgian singer-songwriter
- 1949Michael D. Griffin, American physicist and engineer
- 1969Tie Domi, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1973Geoff Horsfield, English footballer and manager
- 1983Yuko Ogura, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adrienne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Pope Julius II is elected.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1894Nicholas II becomes the new (and last) Tsar of Russia after his father, Alexander III, dies.
- 1942World War II: Matanikau Offensive begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends three days later with an American victory.
- 1943World War II: In support of the landings on Bougainville, U.S. aircraft carrier forces attack the huge Japanese base at Rabaul.
- 1945The official North Korean newspaper, Rodong Sinmun, is first published under the name Chongro.
- 1952Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first large hydrogen bomb, codenamed “Mike” [“M” for megaton], in the Eniwetok atoll, located in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean. The explosion had a yield of ten megatons.
- 1968The Motion Picture Association of America’s film rating system is officially introduced, originating with the ratings G, M, R, and X.
- 1973The Indian state of Mysore is renamed as Karnataka to represent all the regions within Karunadu.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Supriya Pathak, Eiji Tsuburaya, Roscoe Dash, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Laird Hamilton, Pat Mastroianni, Hōchū Ōtsuka, Ariela Massotti, Texas Jack Omohundro, Tim Dog.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1903.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1903 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 22, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 10, 1914. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1903
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 246 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,489 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,163 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,439
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 1935
- Age in dog years: 542 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 22, 1906 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 10, 1914 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1960 – Donald Harrison, American saxophonist, composer, and producer; March 6, 1964 – Yvette Wilson, American actress (d. 2012); March 2, 1917 – Desi Arnaz, Cuban-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867