Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,293 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tugarus - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tugarus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tugarus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1966Barbara Becker
- 1967Tina Arena
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1973Aishwarya Rai
- 1975Bo Bice
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1782F. J. Robinson, 1st Viscount Goderich, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1859)
- 1831Harry Atkinson, English-New Zealand politician, 13th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1892)
- 1888Blessed Michał Sopoćko, known as the Apostle of Divine Mercy (d. 1975)
- 1903Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1911Henri Troyat, French historian and author (d. 2007)
- 1919Hermann Bondi, English-Austrian mathematician and cosmologist (d. 2005)
- 1921Harald Quandt, German businessman (d. 1967)
- 1963Katja Riemann, German actress and singer
- 1973Assia, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1982Tanel Toom, Estonian director and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 1214The port city of Sinope surrenders to the Seljuq Turks.
- 1570The All Saints’ Flood devastates the Dutch coast.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1688William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- 1915Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 1920American fishing schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian fishing schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 1946Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is ordained to the priesthood by Kraków’s archbishop, Adam Sapieha.
- 1953Andhra Pradesh attains statehood, with Kurnool as its capital.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masayoshi Yamazaki, Don Herbert, Maizie Williams, Irwin Winkler, Bengt Dalqvist, Conor Maynard, Kirsty MacColl, Barry Levinson, Timi Yuro, Giovonnie Samuels.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 1, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1980 – Kristen Connolly, American actress; August 25, 1967 – Jeff Tweedy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wilco, Loose Fur, and Uncle Tupelo); April 7, 1985 – Ariela Massotti, Brazilian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171