Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 305th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,304 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 789 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya
- 1941Robert Foxworth
- 1942Marcia Wallace
- 1951Ronald Bell
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1958Joe DeRenzo
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1975Bo Bice
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1808John Taylor, English-American religious leader, 3rd President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1887)
- 1898Sippie Wallace, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1986)
- 1911Henri Troyat, French historian and author (d. 2007)
- 1915Margaret Taylor-Burroughs, American painter, co-founded the DuSable Museum of African American History (d. 2010)
- 1931Shunsuke Kikuchi, Japanese composer
- 1939Barbara Bosson, American actress and singer
- 1949David Foster, Canadian singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Skylark, Attitudes, and Airplay)
- 1961Calvin Johnson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Beat Happening, Dub Narcotic Sound System, The Microphones, Cool Rays, and The Go Team)
- 1974V. V. S. Laxman, Indian cricketer
- 1991Eyþór Arnarson, Icelandic skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1894Thomas Edison films American sharpshooter Annie Oakley, which is instrumental in her hiring by Buffalo Bill for his Wild West Show.
- 1896A picture showing the bare breasts of a woman appears in National Geographic magazine for the first time.
- 1944World War II: Units of the British Army land at Walcheren in the Netherlands.
- 1950Puerto Rican nationalists Griselio Torresola and Oscar Collazo attempt to assassinate US President Harry S. Truman at Blair House.
- 1955The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- 1959Montreal Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante wears a protective mask for the first time in an NHL game.
- 1963The 1963 South Vietnamese coup begins
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeri Ryan, Naoko Mori, Val Bisoglio, Louise Dresser, Walton Goggins, Wayne Duvall, Dina Pathak, Joyce Ching, Ron Trent, Walter Mosley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1968 – Ilmar Raag, Estonian director, producer, and screenwriter; July 3, 1987 – Mikie Hara, Japanese model and actress; May 18, 1978 – Chad Donella, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035