Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 305th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 737 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1940Barry Sadler
- 1943John McEnery
- 1957Peter Ostrum
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1981Matt L. Jones
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1643John Strype, English priest, historian, and author (d. 1737)
- 1923Victoria de los Ángeles, Spanish soprano (d. 2005)
- 1926Stephen Antonakos, Greek-American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1934Umberto Agnelli, Swiss-Italian businessman and politician (d. 2004)
- 1939Barbara Bosson, American actress and singer
- 1944Oscar Temaru, French-Polynesian politician, President of French Polynesia
- 1945Narendra Dabholkar, Indian author and activist, founded Maharashtra Andhashraddha Nirmoolan Samiti (d. 2013)
- 1951Fabrice Luchini, French actor
- 1967Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1972Sean Roberge, Canadian actor (d. 1996)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1942World War II: Matanikau Offensive begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends three days later with an American victory.
- 1943World War II: In the Battle of Empress Augusta Bay, United States Marines, the 3rd Marine Division, land on Bougainville in the Solomon Islands.
- 1946Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is ordained to the priesthood by Kraków’s archbishop, Adam Sapieha.
- 1957The Mackinac Bridge, the world’s longest suspension bridge between anchorages at the time, opens to traffic connecting Michigan’s upper and lower peninsulas.
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamey Johnson, Brooklyn Sudano, Nell Gwyn, Jimmy Clanton, Sam Sallon, Lauren Socha, Jagjit Singh, Tom Paxton, Joey Jordison, Jacob Latimore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 1, 1957.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1946 – Ruth Pointer, American singer-songwriter and producer (Pointer Sisters); August 9, 1959 – Toni Servillo, Italian actor and director; September 3, 1953 – Jean-Pierre Jeunet, French director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896