Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 305th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Filou - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Filou will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Filou will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1926Betsy Palmer
- 1942Marcia Wallace
- 1957Carlos Paião
- 1958Joe DeRenzo
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1963Big Kenny
- 1973Aishwarya Rai
- 1983Yuko Ogura
- 1984Natalia Tena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1782F. J. Robinson, 1st Viscount Goderich, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1859)
- 1889Hannah Höch, German painter and photographer (d. 1978)
- 1934Umberto Agnelli, Swiss-Italian businessman and politician (d. 2004)
- 1937Bill Anderson, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1948Bill Woodrow, English sculptor
- 1966Barbara Becker, German actress and model
- 1973Aishwarya Rai, Indian model and actress, Miss World 1994
- 1975Megan Wing, Canadian figure skater and coach
- 1982Warren Spragg, English-Italian rugby player
- 1987Ileana D'Cruz, Indian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 1348The anti-royalist Union of Valencia attacks the Jews of Murviedro on the pretext that they are serfs of the King of Valencia and thus “royalists”.
- 1894Thomas Edison films American sharpshooter Annie Oakley, which is instrumental in her hiring by Buffalo Bill for his Wild West Show.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1914World War I: The first British Royal Navy defeat of the war with Germany, the Battle of Coronel, is fought off of the western coast of Chile, in the Pacific, with the loss of HMS Good Hope and HMS Monmouth.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1928The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replacing the version of the Arabic alphabet previously used with the Latin alphabet, comes into force in Turkey.
- 1956In India, Kanyakumari district is joined to Tamil Nadu state from Kerala.
- 1963The Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, with the largest radio telescope ever constructed, officially opens.
- 1973The Indian state of Mysore is renamed as Karnataka to represent all the regions within Karunadu.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Mannix, John Fogerty, Elisabeth Röhm, Harold Switzer, Sarah Dash, Barbara Steele, Erin Murphy, Marilyn Horne, Mercedes Ruehl, Genevieve Nnaji.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 1, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1958 – Pepsi Demacque, English singer (Pepsi & Shirlie); April 24, 1964 – Djimon Hounsou, Beninese-American actor and producer; August 22, 1989 – Chariz Solomon, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197