Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 305th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,031 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Hopper - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hopper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hopper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1932John Clark
- 1934Gillian Knight
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1947Jim Steinman
- 1961Calvin Johnson
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1880Sholem Asch, Polish-American author and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1886Hermann Broch, Austrian-American author (d. 1951)
- 1928James Bradford, American weightlifter (d. 2013)
- 1940Roger Kellaway, American pianist and composer
- 1958Jim Steinmeyer, American magician and author
- 1961Kim Krizan, American actress and screenwriter
- 1962Magne Furuholmen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (A-ha and Apparatjik)
- 1973Geoff Horsfield, English footballer and manager
- 1979Coco Crisp, American baseball player
- 1983Yuko Ogura, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790Edmund Burke publishes Reflections on the Revolution in France, in which he predicts that the French Revolution will end in a disaster.
- 1814Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1914World War I: The Australian Imperial Force (AIF) departed by ship in a single convoy from Albany, Western Australia bound for Egypt.
- 1915Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1918The short-lived Banat Republic is founded.
- 1956The Indian states Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Mysore State are formally created under the States Reorganisation Act.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dolphy, Pat Mastroianni, Alesso, Chris Klein, Becca Tobin, Kate Beahan, Yuuka Yano, Helen Flanagan, Shane Kippel, Johnny Winter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 1, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1987 – Chantal Strand, Canadian voice actress and singer; September 16, 1978 – Ane Carmen Roggen, Norwegian singer (Pitsj); November 25, 1967 – Kazuya Nakai, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151