Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,714 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 701 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Binkie - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Binkie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Binkie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1941Robert Foxworth
- 1951Ronald Bell
- 1961Kim Krizan
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1966Barbara Becker
- 1975Bo Bice
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1919Hermann Bondi, English-Austrian mathematician and cosmologist (d. 2005)
- 1926Olaf Kopvillem, Estonian-Canadian singer-songwriter and conductor (d. 1997)
- 1947Nick Owen, English journalist
- 1948Bill Woodrow, English sculptor
- 1951Ronald Bell, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Kool & the Gang)
- 1957Carlos Paião, Portuguese singer-songwriter (d. 1988)
- 1962Sharron Davies, English swimmer and sportscaster
- 1965Inka Friedrich, German actress
- 1966Willie D, American rapper and producer (Geto Boys)
- 1983Yuko Ogura, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Emperor Otto III issues a deed to Gottschalk, Bishop of Freising, which is the oldest known document using the name Ostarrîchi (Austria in Old High German).
- 1512The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, is exhibited to the public for the first time.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1918Malbone Street Wreck: The worst rapid transit accident in US history occurs under the intersection of Malbone Street and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York City, with at least 102 deaths.
- 1939The first rabbit born after artificial insemination is exhibited to the world.
- 1946Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is ordained to the priesthood by Kraków’s archbishop, Adam Sapieha.
- 1948Athenagoras I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is enthroned.
- 1956The Indian states Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Mysore State are formally created under the States Reorganisation Act.
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Krause, Gracie Allen, William Asher, Bebe Rexha, Woody Harrelson, Laura Smet, Lucy Lawless, April Boy Regino, Shane Filan, Jane Froman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 1, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1939 – Eddie Holland, American singer-songwriter and producer; May 14, 1942 – Prentis Hancock, Scottish actor; April 10, 1929 – Liz Sheridan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214