Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,223 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1940Barry Sadler
- 1951Fabrice Luchini
- 1958Rachel Ticotin
- 1975Bo Bice
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
- 1984Natalia Tena
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1539Pierre Pithou, French lawyer and scholar (d. 1596)
- 1859Charles Brantley Aycock, American educator, lawyer, and politician, 50th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1912)
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya, Japanese bass player and actor (The Drifters) (d. 2004)
- 1941Alfio Basile, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1943Jacques Attali, French economist and civil servant
- 1958Mark Austin, English journalist
- 1966Willie D, American rapper and producer (Geto Boys)
- 1977Anine Kruse, Norwegian singer and choral conductor (Pitsj)
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt, American actress
- 1981Matt L. Jones, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 1520The Strait of Magellan, the passage immediately south of mainland South America connecting the Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans, is first discovered and navigated by European explorer Ferdinand Magellan during the first recorded circumnavigation voyage.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1765The British Parliament enacts the Stamp Act on the Thirteen Colonies in order to help pay for British military operations in North America.
- 1896A picture showing the bare breasts of a woman appears in National Geographic magazine for the first time.
- 1897The first Library of Congress building opens its doors to the public. The Library had been housed in the Congressional Reading Room in the U.S. Capitol.
- 1918Malbone Street Wreck: The worst rapid transit accident in US history occurs under the intersection of Malbone Street and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York City, with at least 102 deaths.
- 1942World War II: Matanikau Offensive begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends three days later with an American victory.
- 1952Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first large hydrogen bomb, codenamed “Mike” [“M” for megaton], in the Eniwetok atoll, located in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean. The explosion had a yield of ten megatons.
- 1961Fifty thousand women in 60 cities participate in the inaugural Women Strike for Peace (WSP) against nuclear proliferation.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Ross, Doug Davidson, Bernard Miles, Joey Fatone, Shizuka Kudō, Ashley Scott, Noble Willingham, George Ezra, Chad Broskey, Timati.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 1, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1970 – Nicole Sullivan, American actress and screenwriter; September 18, 1933 – Leonid Mikhailovich Kharitonov, Russian actor and singer; October 25, 1981 – Young Rome, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (IMx).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056