Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1967. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,683 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,561 days or 17.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 1999.
If a dog named Camella - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Camella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Camella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1939Barbara Bosson
- 1947Jim Steinman
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1959Eriko Hara
- 1968Park Shin-yang
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1987Ileana D'Cruz
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1852Honinbo Shuei, Japanese Go player (d. 1907)
- 1881Edward Van Sloan, American actor (d. 1964)
- 1946Lynne Russell, American journalist and author
- 1948Bill Woodrow, English sculptor
- 1953Paul Wellings, English ecologist and academic
- 1964Daran Norris, American voice actor and singer
- 1982Warren Spragg, English-Italian rugby player
- 1983Matt Moulson, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Ksenija Balta, Estonian high jumper, sprinter, and heptathlete
- 1997Alex Wolff, American actor and singer (Nat & Alex Wolff)
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DOVONETT? Check your answers here: Words with these letters DOVONETT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, is exhibited to the public for the first time.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1688William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- 1848In Boston, Massachusetts, the first medical school for women, The Boston Female Medical School (which later merged with the Boston University School of Medicine), opens.
- 1897The first Library of Congress building opens its doors to the public. The Library had been housed in the Congressional Reading Room in the U.S. Capitol.
- 1939The first rabbit born after artificial insemination is exhibited to the world.
- 1952Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first large hydrogen bomb, codenamed “Mike” [“M” for megaton], in the Eniwetok atoll, located in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean. The explosion had a yield of ten megatons.
- 1955The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- 1959In Rwanda, Hutu politician Dominique Mbonyumutwa is beaten up by Tutsi forces, leading to a period of violence known as the wind of destruction.
- 1973The Indian state of Mysore is renamed as Karnataka to represent all the regions within Karunadu.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gilla, Cuong Vu, Esther Phillips, Han Sunhwa, Bailee Madison, George Lopez, Yukiko Okada, Kiko Mizuhara, Charlotte Rae, John Stephen Hill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1967.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1967 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +195. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1981. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 1st November 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1967
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,683 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,561 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 667
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 1999
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1994 (+195)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1981 (-161)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: To Sir With Love by Lulu (November 4, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1902 – David O. Selznick, American director and producer (d. 1965); April 14, 1979 – Rebecca DiPietro, American wrestler and model; August 13, 1985 – Lacey Brown, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145