Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 601 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Zucchini - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zucchini will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zucchini will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya
- 1944Kinky Friedman
- 1947Jim Steinman
- 1949David Foster
- 1955Beth Leavel
- 1963Katja Riemann
- 1966Willie D
- 1972Sean Roberge
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 846Louis the Stammerer, French king (d. 879)
- 1859Charles Brantley Aycock, American educator, lawyer, and politician, 50th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1912)
- 1905Paul-Émile Borduas, Canadian-French painter (d. 1960)
- 1906Johnny Indrisano, American boxer and actor (d. 1968)
- 1921John W. Peterson, American pilot and songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1937Bill Anderson, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1950Mitch Kapor, American computer programmer and businessman, founded Lotus Software and Electronic Frontier Foundation
- 1965Mia Korf, American actress
- 1978Tyler Reks, American wrestler
- 1997Alex Wolff, American actor and singer (Nat & Alex Wolff)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Pope Julius II is elected.
- 1611William Shakespeare’s play The Tempest is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1805Napoleon Bonaparte invades Austria during the War of the Third Coalition.
- 1859The current Cape Lookout, North Carolina, lighthouse is lit for the first time. Its first-order Fresnel lens can be seen for about 19 mi in good conditions.
- 1918Malbone Street Wreck: The worst rapid transit accident in US history occurs under the intersection of Malbone Street and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York City, with at least 102 deaths.
- 1918Western Ukraine gains its independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1928The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replacing the version of the Arabic alphabet previously used with the Latin alphabet, comes into force in Turkey.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Leon Jaworski is appointed as the new Watergate Special Prosecutor.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Archie Panjabi, Charles Sturridge, Bea Miller, Paul Governali, Lavrentis Machairitsas, Estelle Asmodelle, Madeleine Milhaud, Frank Muir, Apathy, Norman Kaye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1989 – Jason Derulo, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; June 14, 1981 – Lonneke Engel, Dutch model; March 27, 1984 – Grey Ghost, Australian rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220