Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Brandy - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brandy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brandy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1922George S. Irving
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya
- 1939Barbara Bosson
- 1955Beth Leavel
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
- 1963Katja Riemann
- 1968Park Shin-yang
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1585Jan Brożek, Polish mathematician, physician, and astronomer (d. 1652)
- 1839Pál Luthár Slovene-Hungarian organist, educator, and author (d. 1919)
- 1911Mingun Sayadaw, Burmese Theravada Buddhist monk (d. 1993)
- 1914Moshe Teitelbaum, Romanian-American rabbi (d. 2006)
- 1923Victoria de los Ángeles, Spanish soprano (d. 2005)
- 1942Marcia Wallace,American actress, voice artist, comedian, and game show panelist (d. 2013)
- 1948Amani Abeid Karume, Zanzibar accountant and politician, 6th President of Zanzibar
- 1961Nicky Grist, Welsh race car driver
- 1975Bo Bice, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Matt L. Jones, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Emperor Otto III issues a deed to Gottschalk, Bishop of Freising, which is the oldest known document using the name Ostarrîchi (Austria in Old High German).
- 1141Empress Matilda‘s reign as 'Lady of the English’ends with Stephen of Blois regaining the title of King of England.
- 1214The port city of Sinope surrenders to the Seljuq Turks.
- 1503Pope Julius II is elected.
- 1790Edmund Burke publishes Reflections on the Revolution in France, in which he predicts that the French Revolution will end in a disaster.
- 1861American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln appoints George B. McClellan as the commander of the Union Army, replacing General Winfield Scott.
- 1918Western Ukraine gains its independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1943World War II: In the Battle of Empress Augusta Bay, United States Marines, the 3rd Marine Division, land on Bougainville in the Solomon Islands.
- 1970Club Cinq-Sept fire in Saint-Laurent-du-Pont, France kills 146 young people.
- 1973The Indian state of Mysore is renamed as Karnataka to represent all the regions within Karunadu.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronda Rousey, Jennifer Hawkins, Misaki Iwasa, Emiliano Díez, Robert Bogue, Jennifer Walcott, Alexander Korda, Annie Jones, Ella Eyre, İbrahim Tatlıses.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1978 – Holly Brisley, Australian actress; March 31, 1933 – Anita Carter, American singer-songwriter and bassist (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1999); October 20, 1913 – J. Michael Hagopian, Turkish-American director and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240