Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mistah - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mistah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mistah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1928Emmaline Henry
- 1943John McEnery
- 1951Ronald Bell
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins
- 1968Park Shin-yang
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1978Manju Warrier
- 1981Matt L. Jones
- 1983Yuko Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1782F. J. Robinson, 1st Viscount Goderich, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1859)
- 1847Hiệp Hòa, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883)
- 1907Maxie Rosenbloom, American boxer and actor (d. 1976)
- 1921John W. Peterson, American pilot and songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1940Bruce Grocott, Baron Grocott, English academic and politician
- 1949Gerald Ratner, English businessman
- 1949Michael D. Griffin, American physicist and engineer
- 1963Big Kenny, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big & Rich)
- 1975Megan Wing, Canadian figure skater and coach
- 1978Jessica Valenti, American blogger and author, founded Feministing
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, is exhibited to the public for the first time.
- 1805Napoleon Bonaparte invades Austria during the War of the Third Coalition.
- 1897The first Library of Congress building opens its doors to the public. The Library had been housed in the Congressional Reading Room in the U.S. Capitol.
- 1918Malbone Street Wreck: The worst rapid transit accident in US history occurs under the intersection of Malbone Street and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York City, with at least 102 deaths.
- 1942World War II: Matanikau Offensive begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends three days later with an American victory.
- 1950Puerto Rican nationalists Griselio Torresola and Oscar Collazo attempt to assassinate US President Harry S. Truman at Blair House.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
- 2012A fuel tank truck crashes and explodes in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh killing 26 people and injuring 135.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Silvana Arias, Kipp Lennon, Miles Tredinnick, Brendan Shanahan, Candy Lo, Michael Ealy, Randy Meisner, John van Kesteren, Steve Byrne, Hallie Eisenberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1929 – Delia Scala, Italian ballerina and actress (d. 2004); September 23, 1928 – Roger Grimsby, American journalist and actor (d. 1995); September 25, 1971 – Brian Dunkleman, American actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,320