Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 305th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,940 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Dereon - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dereon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dereon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1907Maxie Rosenbloom
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1926Betsy Palmer
- 1926Olaf Kopvillem
- 1951Belita Moreno
- 1962Anthony Kiedis
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1983Yuko Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1880Sholem Asch, Polish-American author and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1912Gunther Plaut, German-Canadian rabbi and author (d. 2012)
- 1931Arne Pedersen, Norwegian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1935Edward Said, Palestinian-American theorist, author, and academic (d. 2003)
- 1953Jan Davis, American engineer and astronaut
- 1957Carlos Paião, Portuguese singer-songwriter (d. 1988)
- 1963Mark Hughes, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1972Jenny McCarthy, American model, actress, and author
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green, American actor
- 1997Alex Wolff, American actor and singer (Nat & Alex Wolff)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Pope Julius II is elected.
- 1570The All Saints’ Flood devastates the Dutch coast.
- 1755In Portugal, Lisbon is totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 1861American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln appoints George B. McClellan as the commander of the Union Army, replacing General Winfield Scott.
- 1894Thomas Edison films American sharpshooter Annie Oakley, which is instrumental in her hiring by Buffalo Bill for his Wild West Show.
- 1897The first Library of Congress building opens its doors to the public. The Library had been housed in the Congressional Reading Room in the U.S. Capitol.
- 1938Seabiscuit defeats War Admiral in an upset victory during a match race deemed “the match of the century” in horse racing.
- 1948Athenagoras I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is enthroned.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Michael Ward, Oduvil Unnikrishnan, Neil Young, Eric Cantona, Lloyd Zaragoza, Jean Lefebvre, Jessica Stam, Marie-Élaine Thibert, Tamsier Joof, Skip Spence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Haven’t Done Nothin’ by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1979 – Sarah Polley, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter; February 6, 1977 – Josh Stewart, American actor; April 11, 1969 – Cerys Matthews, Welsh singer-songwriter (Catatonia).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181