Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,270 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 517 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1926Betsy Palmer
- 1939Barbara Bosson
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1944Kinky Friedman
- 1957Peter Ostrum
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
- 1983Yuko Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1782F. J. Robinson, 1st Viscount Goderich, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1859)
- 1902Nordahl Grieg, Norwegian journalist, author, poet, and playwright (d. 1943)
- 1926Stephen Antonakos, Greek-American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1947Nick Owen, English journalist
- 1949Gerald Ratner, English businessman
- 1953Jan Davis, American engineer and astronaut
- 1962Sharron Davies, English swimmer and sportscaster
- 1963Rick Allen, English drummer (Def Leppard)
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green, American actor
- 1984Miloš Krasić, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1611William Shakespeare’s play The Tempest is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1814Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1861American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln appoints George B. McClellan as the commander of the Union Army, replacing General Winfield Scott.
- 1897The first Library of Congress building opens its doors to the public. The Library had been housed in the Congressional Reading Room in the U.S. Capitol.
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1920American fishing schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian fishing schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 1948Athenagoras I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is enthroned.
- 1952Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first large hydrogen bomb, codenamed “Mike” [“M” for megaton], in the Eniwetok atoll, located in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean. The explosion had a yield of ten megatons.
- 1956The Indian states Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Mysore State are formally created under the States Reorganisation Act.
- 1970Club Cinq-Sept fire in Saint-Laurent-du-Pont, France kills 146 young people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Lakin, Ned Wertimer, Big Walter Price, Mark Tremonti, James Sikking, Olive Thomas, Ani Lorak, Molly Stanton, Jung Chan, Ridley Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1936 – Ingeborg Hallstein, German soprano and actress; February 19, 1975 – Katja Schuurman, Dutch actress and singer; July 1, 1936 – Syl Johnson, American singer, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084