Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Clement - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clement will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Clement will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1922George S. Irving
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1928Emmaline Henry
- 1937Bill Anderson
- 1941Robert Foxworth
- 1957Peter Ostrum
- 1966Willie D
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1984Natalia Tena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1852Honinbo Shuei, Japanese Go player (d. 1907)
- 1878Carlos Saavedra Lamas, Argentinian academic and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1959)
- 1903Edward Greeves, Jr., Australian footballer (d. 1963)
- 1903Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1918Hermann Braun, American-German actor (d. 1945)
- 1923Carlos Páez Vilaró, Uruguayan painter and sculptor (d. 2014)
- 1940Roger Kellaway, American pianist and composer
- 1957Carlos Paião, Portuguese singer-songwriter (d. 1988)
- 1962Magne Furuholmen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (A-ha and Apparatjik)
- 1975Keryn Jordan, South African footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 996Emperor Otto III issues a deed to Gottschalk, Bishop of Freising, which is the oldest known document using the name Ostarrîchi (Austria in Old High German).
- 1918The short-lived Banat Republic is founded.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1937Stalinists execute Pastor Paul Hamberg and seven members of Azerbaijan’s Lutheran community.
- 1938Seabiscuit defeats War Admiral in an upset victory during a match race deemed “the match of the century” in horse racing.
- 1939The first rabbit born after artificial insemination is exhibited to the world.
- 1948Off southern Manchuria, 6,000 people die as a Chinese merchant ship explodes and sinks.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 1960While campaigning for President of the United States, John F. Kennedy announces his idea of the Peace Corps.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Whitney Sloan, Ian Hendry, Sanjeev Kumar, David L. Cook, Jimmy Witherspoon, Jimmy Logan, Miki Fujimura, Hanna Verboom, Yacoub Al-Mohana, Ed Helms.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Needed Me by Anne Murray as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1990 – Samantha Barks, Manx-English actress and singer; August 11, 1967 – Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio); August 20, 1953 – Peter Horton, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293