Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 305th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,011 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,004 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 2017.
If a dog named Elephant - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elephant will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Elephant will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1944Kinky Friedman
- 1951Fabrice Luchini
- 1958Joe DeRenzo
- 1961Calvin Johnson
- 1963Big Kenny
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1973Aishwarya Rai
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1757Antonio Canova, Italian sculptor and educator (d. 1822)
- 1847Hiệp Hòa, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883)
- 1871Stephen Crane, American journalist, author, and poet (d. 1900)
- 1911Henri Troyat, French historian and author (d. 2007)
- 1942Larry Flynt, American publisher, founded Larry Flynt Publications
- 1948Phil Myre, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Willie D, American rapper and producer (Geto Boys)
- 1974V. V. S. Laxman, Indian cricketer
- 1981Matt L. Jones, American actor
- 1983Matt Moulson, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1141Empress Matilda‘s reign as 'Lady of the English’ends with Stephen of Blois regaining the title of King of England.
- 1755In Portugal, Lisbon is totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 1800John Adams becomes the first President of the United States to live in the Executive Mansion (later renamed the White House).
- 1814Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1870In the United States, the Weather Bureau (later renamed the National Weather Service) makes its first official meteorological forecast.
- 1884The Gaelic Athletic Association is set up in Hayes’s Hotel in Thurles, County Tipperary.
- 1914World War I: The first British Royal Navy defeat of the war with Germany, the Battle of Coronel, is fought off of the western coast of Chile, in the Pacific, with the loss of HMS Good Hope and HMS Monmouth.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1957The Mackinac Bridge, the world’s longest suspension bridge between anchorages at the time, opens to traffic connecting Michigan’s upper and lower peninsulas.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda gains independence from the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Bangalter, Luis Fonsi, Molly Glynn, Mari Hoshino, Jon Anderson, John Wilkes Booth, Ai Kato, Hannah Murray, Park Chul-soo, Arielle Kebbel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 2005. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1945 – Lowell George, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Little Feat and The Mothers of Invention) (d. 1979); July 1, 1963 – Roddy Bottum, American singer and keyboard player (Faith No More and Imperial Teen); April 17, 1974 – Victoria Beckham, English singer, actress, and fashion designer (Spice Girls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,542