Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 305th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,924 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 403 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Preciosa - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Preciosa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Preciosa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1940Barry Sadler
- 1959Eriko Hara
- 1961Kim Krizan
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1966Willie D
- 1967Tina Arena
- 1983Yuko Ogura
- 1986Penn Badgley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1896Edmund Blunden, English author, poet, and critic (d. 1974)
- 1917Siegfried Jamrowski, Russian-German soldier and pilot (d. 2012)
- 1926Olaf Kopvillem, Estonian-Canadian singer-songwriter and conductor (d. 1997)
- 1939Barbara Bosson, American actress and singer
- 1951Belita Moreno, American actress
- 1955Mike Mendoza, English radio host and politician
- 1959Susanna Clarke, English author
- 1983Jon Wilkin, English rugby player
- 1983Matt Moulson, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Masahiro Tanaka, Japanese baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1570The All Saints’ Flood devastates the Dutch coast.
- 1683The British Crown colony of New York is subdivided into 12 counties.
- 1800John Adams becomes the first President of the United States to live in the Executive Mansion (later renamed the White House).
- 1805Napoleon Bonaparte invades Austria during the War of the Third Coalition.
- 1886Ananda College, a leading Buddhist school in Sri Lanka is established with 37 students.
- 1915Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 1937Stalinists execute Pastor Paul Hamberg and seven members of Azerbaijan’s Lutheran community.
- 1941American photographer Ansel Adams takes a picture of a moonrise over the town of Hernandez, New Mexico that would become one of the most famous images in the history of photography.
- 1954The Front de Libération Nationale fires the first shots of the Algerian War of Independence.
- 1963The Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, with the largest radio telescope ever constructed, officially opens.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Conchita Supervía, Lauren Woodland, Kay Panabaker, Kathy Troccoli, Lauren Faust, Melvin Belli, Joyce Howard, Larry Hagman, Eddie Kirkland, Tate Donovan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1925 – Johnny Horton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1960); November 12, 1984 – Sandara Park, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (2NE1); November 5, 1913 – Vivien Leigh, Indian-born English actress (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176