Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 305th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,826 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Nina - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932John Clark
- 1947Jim Steinman
- 1951Belita Moreno
- 1957Carlos Paião
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1958Rachel Ticotin
- 1962Anthony Kiedis
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
- 1987Ileana D'Cruz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1625Oliver Plunkett, Irish archbishop and saint (d. 1681)
- 1898Sippie Wallace, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1986)
- 1902Eugen Jochum, German conductor (d. 1987)
- 1930Russ Kemmerer, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1944Kinky Friedman, American singer-songwriter and author
- 1951Ronald Bell, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Kool & the Gang)
- 1965Mia Korf, American actress
- 1967Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1973Geoff Horsfield, English footballer and manager
- 1983Matt Moulson, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348The anti-royalist Union of Valencia attacks the Jews of Murviedro on the pretext that they are serfs of the King of Valencia and thus “royalists”.
- 1503Pope Julius II is elected.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1611William Shakespeare’s play The Tempest is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1918Western Ukraine gains its independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1944World War II: Units of the British Army land at Walcheren in the Netherlands.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 1957The Mackinac Bridge, the world’s longest suspension bridge between anchorages at the time, opens to traffic connecting Michigan’s upper and lower peninsulas.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Weiss, Nancy Reagan, Gillian Welch, Tate Donovan, Bobby Kimball, Milburn Stone, Julien Poulin, Gavin MacLeod, Matisyahu, Tommy Mac.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1951 – Victor Willis, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (Village People); April 17, 1964 – Lela Rochon, American actress; March 16, 1929 – Nadja Tiller, Austrian-German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173