Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1993 was a Monday and it was the 305th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,789 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Stesa - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stesa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stesa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1661Florent Carton Dancourt
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1934Gillian Knight
- 1939Barbara Bosson
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1966Willie D
- 1971Vikram Chatwal
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
- 1983Yuko Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1907Maxie Rosenbloom, American boxer and actor (d. 1976)
- 1922George S. Irving, American actor and singer
- 1924Colette Renard, French actress and singer (d. 2010)
- 1928Emmaline Henry, American actress (d. 1979)
- 1940Roger Kellaway, American pianist and composer
- 1958Mark Austin, English journalist
- 1958Rachel Ticotin, American actress
- 1962Magne Furuholmen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (A-ha and Apparatjik)
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt, American actress
- 1982Tanel Toom, Estonian director and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1755In Portugal, Lisbon is totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 1790Edmund Burke publishes Reflections on the Revolution in France, in which he predicts that the French Revolution will end in a disaster.
- 1920American fishing schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian fishing schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 1928The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replacing the version of the Arabic alphabet previously used with the Latin alphabet, comes into force in Turkey.
- 1945Australia joins the United Nations.
- 1956The Indian states Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Mysore State are formally created under the States Reorganisation Act.
- 1959In Rwanda, Hutu politician Dominique Mbonyumutwa is beaten up by Tutsi forces, leading to a period of violence known as the wind of destruction.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathryn Crosby, Harmony Korine, Tony Kanal, Richard LeParmentier, Arthur English, Geoff McQueen, Bobbie Gentry, Sheeri Rappaport, Anita Harris, Audra Lindley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1940 – Mariette Hartley, American actress; August 15, 1965 – Rob Thomas, American author, screenwriter, and producer; December 20, 1969 – Brian O'Halloran, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298