Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,514 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1932John Clark
- 1941Robert Foxworth
- 1942Marcia Wallace
- 1951Fabrice Luchini
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
- 1981Matt L. Jones
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1636Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux, French poet and critic (d. 1711)
- 1782F. J. Robinson, 1st Viscount Goderich, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1859)
- 1940Roger Kellaway, American pianist and composer
- 1941Alfio Basile, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1943Jacques Attali, French economist and civil servant
- 1946Dennis Muren, American special effects artist
- 1949David Foster, Canadian singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Skylark, Attitudes, and Airplay)
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1967Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1983Yuko Ogura, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 1683The British Crown colony of New York is subdivided into 12 counties.
- 1886Ananda College, a leading Buddhist school in Sri Lanka is established with 37 students.
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1918The short-lived Banat Republic is founded.
- 1943World War II: In the Battle of Empress Augusta Bay, United States Marines, the 3rd Marine Division, land on Bougainville in the Solomon Islands.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 1963The Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, with the largest radio telescope ever constructed, officially opens.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Jonas, Iggy Pop, Corinna May, Pandro S. Berman, Howard Vernon, Bobby Day, Jessica Tovey, Helen Atkinson-Wood, Christa Rigozzi, Gisela Valcárcel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 1, 1996.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1953 – Tōru Furuya, Japanese voice actor; February 27, 1977 – Ji Sung, South Korean actor; December 26, 1944 – Jane Lapotaire, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942