Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 314th day of the year 1929. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,482 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,827 days or 29.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1961.
If a dog named Ursa - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ursa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ursa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Olga Grey
- 1955Roland Emmerich
- 1958Stephen Herek
- 1963Hugh Bonneville
- 1967Michael Jai White
- 1968Tracy Morgan
- 1970Vince Vieluf
- 1972Lou Brutus
- 1977Brittany Murphy
- 1999Kiernan Shipka
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1668Louis, Prince of Condé (d. 1710)
- 1850Arthur Goring Thomas, English composer (d. 1892)
- 1909Paweł Jasienica, Russian-Polish soldier, journalist, and historian (d. 1970)
- 1923Hachikō, Japanese dog (d. 1935)
- 1966Vanessa Angel, English model and actress
- 1980Jeroen Ketting, Dutch footballer
- 1984Britt Irvin, Canadian actress and singer
- 1984Jarno Mattila, Finnish footballer
- 1987Theo Peckham, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Aaron Murray, American football player
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1520Danish King Christian II executes dozens of people in the Stockholm Bloodbath after a successful invasion of Sweden.
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa and Washington, D.C.) that said on November 11, 1918, all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1944The ammunition ship USS Mount Hood explodes at Seeadler Harbour, Manus, Admiralty Islands, killing at least 432 and wounding 371.
- 1951With the rollout of the North American Numbering Plan, direct-dial coast-to-coast telephone service begins in the United States.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 2007¿Por qué no te callas? incident between King Juan Carlos of Spain and Venezuela’s president Hugo Chávez.
- 2007Ten to forty thousand people march toward the royal palace of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur to hand over a memorandum to the King demanding electoral reform.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derrick Monasterio, Taral Hicks, Bertil Norström, Peter Weller, Joe Egan, Anna Chlumsky, Asia Argento, Dave Mallow, Will Friedle, Hoagy Carmichael.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1929.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,482 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,827 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,100
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 1961
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1912 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 1917 (-106)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1949 – Mike Batt, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Wombles); October 31, 1966 – Annabella Lwin, Burmese singer-songwriter and producer (Bow Wow Wow); October 14, 1945 – Lesley Joseph, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,751