Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 315th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,408 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,469 days or 26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1972.
If a dog named Caitlyn - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caitlyn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Caitlyn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jane Froman
- 1919François Périer
- 1925Richard Burton
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch
- 1967Michael Jai White
- 1970Tay Ping Hui
- 1978David Paetkau
- 1983Miranda Lambert
- 1988Pauleen Luna
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1801Vladimir Dal, Russian lexicographer and author (d. 1872)
- 1907John Moore, English activist and author (d. 1967)
- 1927Sohei Miyashita, Japanese politician, Japanese Minister of Defense (d. 2013)
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips, American actress and singer
- 1959Mike McCarthy, American football player and coach
- 1968Tracy Morgan, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1971Niki Karimi, Iranian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1974Niko Hurme, Finnish bass player (Lordi and Stala & so.)
- 1981Tony Blanco, Dominican baseball player
- 1988Pauleen Luna, Filipino actress and host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Danish King Christian II executes dozens of people in the Stockholm Bloodbath after a successful invasion of Sweden.
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1659Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh. This is also recognised as the first defence of Swarajya
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa and Washington, D.C.) that said on November 11, 1918, all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1944The ammunition ship USS Mount Hood explodes at Seeadler Harbour, Manus, Admiralty Islands, killing at least 432 and wounding 371.
- 1951With the rollout of the North American Numbering Plan, direct-dial coast-to-coast telephone service begins in the United States.
- 1954U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicates the USMC War Memorial (Iwo Jima memorial) in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1979A 106-car Canadian Pacific freight train carrying explosive and poisonous chemicals from Windsor, Ontario, Canada derails in Mississauga, Ontario, just west of Toronto, causing a massive explosion and the largest peacetime evacuation in Canadian history and one of the largest in North American history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yūko Miyamura, Judge Dread, Rosie Ledet, Clive Revill, Christine Elise, William B. Davis, Zoe Naylor, Bipin Gupta, Daniel Cavanagh, Maura Tierney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 10, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1963 – Norm Macdonald, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 19, 1995 – Akira Saitō, Japanese actress; November 9, 1964 – Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,368