Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1954 was a Wednesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,841 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jane Froman
- 1919François Périer
- 1924Russell Johnson
- 1945Terence Davies
- 1949Ann Reinking
- 1955Roland Emmerich
- 1969Ellen Pompeo
- 1970Tay Ping Hui
- 1971Walton Goggins
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1668François Couperin, French organist and composer (d. 1733)
- 1668Louis, Prince of Condé (d. 1710)
- 1919François Périer, French actor (d. 2002)
- 1945Terence Davies, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1950Jack Scalia, American actor and producer
- 1972Virág Csurgó, Hungarian tennis player
- 1976Martin Åslund, Swedish footballer and sportscaster
- 1980Agustín De La Canal, Argentinian footballer
- 1981Marko Tomasović, Croatian boxer
- 1987Sam Malsom, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1970The Soviet lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
- 2002Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
- 2006Sri Lankan Tamil Parliamentarian Nadarajah Raviraj is assassinated in Colombo.
- 2008Over five months after landing on Mars, NASA declares the Phoenix mission concluded after communications with the lander were lost.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco Alcaraz, Blake Schwarzenbach, Takaaki Ishibashi, John Fiedler, Chi Coltrane, Jakub Gierszał, Erik Grönwall, Basia, Yael Abecassis, Mark Moses.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1958 – Tanya Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 29, 1972 – Antonio Sabàto, Jr., Italian-American model and actor; February 27, 1949 – Rosalinda Galli, Italian voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948