Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1954 was a Wednesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 779 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919François Périer
- 1926Rossella Falk
- 1932Roy Scheider
- 1945Donna Fargo
- 1955Roland Emmerich
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips
- 1966Vanessa Angel
- 1968Tracy Morgan
- 1971Walton Goggins
- 1994Zoey Deutch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1710Adam Gottlob Moltke, Danish courtier, politician, and diplomat (d. 1792)
- 1891Carl Stalling, American pianist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1913Karl Shapiro, American poet and academic (d. 2000)
- 1932Roy Scheider, American boxer, actor, and singer (d. 2008)
- 1939Russell Means, American actor and activist (d. 2012)
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch, English singer-songwriter and politician (d. 1999)
- 1950Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1967Michael Jai White, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist
- 1979Anthony Réveillère, French footballer
- 1981Tony Blanco, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh. This is also recognised as the first defence of Swarajya
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1847The passenger ship Stephen Whitney is wrecked in thick fog off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 92 of the 110 on board. The disaster results in the construction of the Fastnet Rock lighthouse.
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming one of only three American Civil War soldiers executed for war crimes.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa and Washington, D.C.) that said on November 11, 1918, all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1979A 106-car Canadian Pacific freight train carrying explosive and poisonous chemicals from Windsor, Ontario, Canada derails in Mississauga, Ontario, just west of Toronto, causing a massive explosion and the largest peacetime evacuation in Canadian history and one of the largest in North American history.
- 1983Bill Gates introduces Windows 1.0.
- 1984The first Breeders’ Cup takes place at Hollywood Park Racetrack.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Dillon, Laura Jansen, Xuxa, Kathryn Erbe, David Garrick, Sarah Miles, Drake, Kimberly J. Brown, Nathalia Ramos, Mel Stuart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1947 – Kim Darby, American actress; January 13, 1936 – Renato Bruson, Italian opera singer; September 17, 1996 – Ella Purnell, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135