Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 314th day of the year 1958. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,232 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,411 days or 20.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1990.
If a dog named Menace - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Menace will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Menace will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Donna Fargo
- 1946Alaina Reed Hall
- 1949Ann Reinking
- 1970Warren G
- 1977Brittany Murphy
- 1984Britt Irvin
- 1985Giovonnie Samuels
- 1985Ricki-Lee Coulter
- 1991Genevieve Buechner
- 1999Kiernan Shipka
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1878Cy Morgan, American baseball player (d. 1962)
- 1927Sohei Miyashita, Japanese politician, Japanese Minister of Defense (d. 2013)
- 1931Lilly Pulitzer, American fashion designer (d. 2013)
- 1939Allan Moffat, Canadian-Australian race car driver
- 1971Terry Pearson, American baseball player
- 1982Chris Canty, American football player
- 1987Sam Malsom, English footballer
- 1989Luke Daley, English footballer
- 1989Taron Egerton, English actor
- 1994Zoey Deutch, American actress
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1674Anglo-Dutch War: As provided in the Treaty of Westminster, Netherlands cedes New Netherland to England.
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1766The last colonial governor of New Jersey, William Franklin, signs the charter of Queen’s College (later renamed Rutgers University).
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa and Washington, D.C.) that said on November 11, 1918, all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1989The longtime leader of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria Todor Zhivkov is removed from office and replaced by Petar Mladenov.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Paradis, Sheryfa Luna, Aksana, Kenny Rankin, Kevin Dunn, Jurnee Smollett, Kimberly Wyatt, Josh Duhamel, Tito Arévalo, György Bárdy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1958 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 29, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 29, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1958
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,232 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,411 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 753
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 1990
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 29, 1974 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 29, 1970 (-172)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty (November 10, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XI.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1953 – Michael Bolton, American singer-songwriter and actor (Blackjack); June 11, 1933 – Gene Wilder, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 19, 1958 – Limahl, English singer and keyboard player (Kajagoogoo and Brooks).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118