Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 315th day of the year 1968. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,154 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,385 days or 17.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 2000.
If a dog named Gordo - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gordo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gordo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ina Clough
- 1929Ninón Sevilla
- 1932Roy Scheider
- 1958Stephen Herek
- 1966Vanessa Angel
- 1969Ellen Pompeo
- 1972Lou Brutus
- 1980Calvin Chen
- 1983Miranda Lambert
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1801Vladimir Dal, Russian lexicographer and author (d. 1872)
- 1906Josef Kramer, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1913Karl Shapiro, American poet and academic (d. 2000)
- 1925Richard Burton, Welsh actor and producer (d. 1984)
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch, English singer-songwriter and politician (d. 1999)
- 1947Bachir Gemayel, Lebanese commander and politician (d. 1982)
- 1948Aaron Brown, American journalist
- 1973Marco Antonio Rodríguez, Mexican footballer and referee
- 1976Sergio González, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1984Jean-Martial Kipré, Ivorian footballer
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alberta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1766The last colonial governor of New Jersey, William Franklin, signs the charter of Queen’s College (later renamed Rutgers University).
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
- 1958The Hope Diamond is donated to the Smithsonian Institution by New York diamond merchant Harry Winston.
- 1971In Cambodia, Khmer Rouge forces attack the city of Phnom Penh and its airport, killing 44, wounding at least 30 and damaging nine aircraft.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1983Bill Gates introduces Windows 1.0.
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 2006The National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, Virginia is opened and dedicated by U.S. President George W. Bush, who announces that Marine Corporal Jason Dunham will receive the Medal of Honor.
- 2008Over five months after landing on Mars, NASA declares the Phoenix mission concluded after communications with the lander were lost.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucy Cohu, Robert Donat, Hitomi Harada, Prabhu Deva, Sean McNabb, Ramona Milano, Chico Benymon, Barry Dennen, Eugene Weingand, Charlene Tilton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1968 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 10, 1988. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1968
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,154 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,385 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 648
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 2000
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1954 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 10, 1988 (-142)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hey Jude by The Beatles (November 16, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1956 – Takayuki Godai, Japanese actor; January 13, 1961 – Wayne Coyne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 18, 1976 – Valerie Cruz, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,104