Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1984. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,026 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,342 days or 11.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 2016.
If a dog named Mayaguez - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mayaguez will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mayaguez will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Claude Rains
- 1924Russell Johnson
- 1925Richard Burton
- 1926Rossella Falk
- 1929Ninón Sevilla
- 1950Debra Hill
- 1977Won Bin
- 1984Britt Irvin
- 1994Zoey Deutch
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1577Jacob Cats, Dutch poet, jurist, and politician (d. 1660)
- 1755Franz Anton Ries, German violinist and educator (d. 1846)
- 1928Ennio Morricone, Italian trumpet player, composer, and conductor (Gruppo di Improvvisazione di Nuova Consonanza)
- 1934Garry Runciman, 3rd Viscount Runciman of Doxford, English sociologist and academic
- 1939Russell Means, American actor and activist (d. 2012)
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips, American actress and singer
- 1974Niko Hurme, Finnish bass player (Lordi and Stala & so.)
- 1977Josh Barnett, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1982Matt Pagnozzi, American baseball player
- 1985Giovonnie Samuels, American actress
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Raul’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1293Raden Wijaya is crowned as the first monarch of Majapahit kingdom of Java, taking throne name Kertarajasa Jayawardhana.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1674Anglo-Dutch War: As provided in the Treaty of Westminster, Netherlands cedes New Netherland to England.
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1847The passenger ship Stephen Whitney is wrecked in thick fog off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 92 of the 110 on board. The disaster results in the construction of the Fastnet Rock lighthouse.
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming one of only three American Civil War soldiers executed for war crimes.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 2007Ten to forty thousand people march toward the royal palace of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur to hand over a memorandum to the King demanding electoral reform.
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Carter, Maggie MacNeal, Susan Clark, Arthur Darvill, Charlotte Arnold, Aaron Paul, Adam Goldberg, Bill Simpson, Mika Hijii, Lee Young.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1984.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1984 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1984
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 123 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,026 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,342 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 441
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 2016
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) by Billy Ocean (November 10, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XI.MCMLXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1951 – Wayne Osmond, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Osmonds); June 6, 1959 – Amanda Pays, English actress; December 3, 1923 – Moyra Fraser, Australian-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,061