Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 314th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Woof - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Woof will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Woof will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Sæbjørn Buttedahl
- 1889Claude Rains
- 1929Ninón Sevilla
- 1945Donna Fargo
- 1947Dave Loggins
- 1958Stephen Herek
- 1964Magnús Scheving
- 1974Chris Lilley
- 1985Giovonnie Samuels
- 1985Ricki-Lee Coulter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1755Franz Anton Ries, German violinist and educator (d. 1846)
- 1920Ina Clough, English actress (d. 2003)
- 1942Robert F. Engle, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Glen Buxton, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 1997)
- 1947Greg Lake, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (King Crimson, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Emerson, Lake & Powell, The Gods, and Asia)
- 1958Stephen Herek, American director and producer
- 1973Marco Antonio Rodríguez, Mexican footballer and referee
- 1982Clayton Fortune, English footballer
- 1983Craig Smith, American basketball player
- 1987Dannic, Dutch DJ
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1793A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Pierre Gaspard Chaumette.
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming one of only three American Civil War soldiers executed for war crimes.
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1942World War II: Germany invades Vichy France following French Admiral François Darlan’s agreement to an armistice with the Allies in North Africa.
- 1944The ammunition ship USS Mount Hood explodes at Seeadler Harbour, Manus, Admiralty Islands, killing at least 432 and wounding 371.
- 1954U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicates the USMC War Memorial (Iwo Jima memorial) in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1983Bill Gates introduces Windows 1.0.
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Bandiera, Tatum O'Neal, Selen Soyder, Jo Marie Payton, Val Guest, Julian Cope, Rina Satō, Ted Danson, Alexander Lee Eusebio, Marshall Bell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1942 – Bill Bryden, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter; November 5, 1941 – Art Garfunkel, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Simon & Garfunkel); March 16, 1963 – Kevin Smith, New Zealand actor and singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221