Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 314th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,720 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named L.D. - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 L.D. will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like L.D. will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Olga Grey
- 1920Ina Clough
- 1920Jennifer Holt
- 1937Albert Hall
- 1963Tommy Davidson
- 1970Warren G
- 1985Giovonnie Samuels
- 1987Jessica Tovey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1620Ninon de l'Enclos, French courtier and author (d. 1705)
- 1710Adam Gottlob Moltke, Danish courtier, politician, and diplomat (d. 1792)
- 1735Granville Sharp, English activist and scholar, co-founded the Sierra Leone Company (d. 1813)
- 1919François Périer, French actor (d. 2002)
- 1944Askar Akayev, Kyrgyzstani economist and politician, 1st President of Kyrgyzstan
- 1945Terence Davies, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1950Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1967Jackie Fairweather, Australian runner and coach (d. 2014)
- 1979Chris Joannou, Australian bass player (Silverchair)
- 1992Marek Frimmel, Slovak footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775The United States Marine Corps is founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia by Samuel Nicholas.
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1970The Soviet lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
- 2008Over five months after landing on Mars, NASA declares the Phoenix mission concluded after communications with the lander were lost.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julianne Hough, Yu Inaba, Don Knotts, David Hemmings, Michael Nyqvist, Patrick Stump, Blues Saraceno, Shruti Haasan, Miki Berenyi, Bekim Fehmiu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1987 – Gain, South Korean singer and actress (Brown Eyed Girls); May 16, 1972 – Khary Payton, American actor; February 13, 1985 – Kwak Ji-min, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,309