Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 314th day of the year 1985. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,086 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,029 days or 11.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 2017.
If a dog named Beni - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beni will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beni will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Albert Hall
- 1949Ann Reinking
- 1958Massimo Morsello
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips
- 1960Naomi Kawashima
- 1972Lou Brutus
- 1982Rafael Rosell
- 1986Josh Peck
- 1999Kiernan Shipka
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1759Friedrich Schiller, German poet, playwright, and historian (d. 1805)
- 1913Karl Shapiro, American poet and academic (d. 2000)
- 1919François Périer, French actor (d. 2002)
- 1923Hachikō, Japanese dog (d. 1935)
- 1927Vaughn O. Lang, American general (d. 2014)
- 1947Dave Loggins, American singer-songwriter
- 1958Brooks Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Michael Schröder, German footballer and manager
- 1960Naomi Kawashima, Japanese actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1990Robert Primus, Trinidadian footballer
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1293Raden Wijaya is crowned as the first monarch of Majapahit kingdom of Java, taking throne name Kertarajasa Jayawardhana.
- 1775The United States Marine Corps is founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia by Samuel Nicholas.
- 1793A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Pierre Gaspard Chaumette.
- 1847The passenger ship Stephen Whitney is wrecked in thick fog off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 92 of the 110 on board. The disaster results in the construction of the Fastnet Rock lighthouse.
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa and Washington, D.C.) that said on November 11, 1918, all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1983Bill Gates introduces Windows 1.0.
- 2007¿Por qué no te callas? incident between King Juan Carlos of Spain and Venezuela’s president Hugo Chávez.
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deniz Akkaya, István Bujtor, Lauren Harris, Kristin Adams, Cassi Thomson, Rusty Goffe, Larry Hagman, Barry Cryer, G.W. Bailey, Gene Hackman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1985.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1985 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 9, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 28, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1985
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 332 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,086 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,029 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 409
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 2017
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 9, 2004 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 28, 1968 (-116)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: We Built This City by Starship (November 16, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1989 – Anton Yelchin, Russian-American actor; July 25, 2005 – Pierce Gagnon, American actor; December 25, 1942 – Barry Goldberg, American musician, songwriter, and producer (The Electric Flag, Steve Miller Band, and The Rides).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,946