Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1992 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,080 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Don Henderson
- 1945Donna Fargo
- 1945Terence Davies
- 1948Shigesato Itoi
- 1949Ann Reinking
- 1950Jack Scalia
- 1980Calvin Chen
- 1989Taron Egerton
- 1994Zoey Deutch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1668François Couperin, French organist and composer (d. 1733)
- 1924Bobby Limb, Australian comedian, actor, and bandleader (d. 1999)
- 1927Sabah, Lebanese singer and actress (d. 2014)
- 1929Ninón Sevilla, Cuban-Mexican actress and dancer (d. 2015)
- 1947Glen Buxton, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 1997)
- 1947Greg Lake, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (King Crimson, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Emerson, Lake & Powell, The Gods, and Asia)
- 1967Andreas Scholl, German tenor and educator
- 1981Marko Tomasović, Croatian boxer
- 1982Heather Matarazzo, American actress
- 1994Zoey Deutch, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1766The last colonial governor of New Jersey, William Franklin, signs the charter of Queen’s College (later renamed Rutgers University).
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1972Southern Airways Flight 49 from Birmingham, Alabama is hijacked and, at one point, is threatened with crashing into the nuclear installation at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. After two days, the plane lands in Havana, Cuba, where the hijackers are jailed by Fidel Castro.
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 2002Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
- 2008Over five months after landing on Mars, NASA declares the Phoenix mission concluded after communications with the lander were lost.
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: South Park Mexican, Janelle Quintana, Noah Hathaway, George Nader, Maud Adams, Sam Spiegel, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Stan Freberg, Ava Cadell, Atsushi Harada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 10, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Do You Talk to an Angel by The Heights as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1979 – Pete Wentz, American singer-songwriter, bass player, actor, and fashion designer (Fall Out Boy, Black Cards, and Arma Angelus); May 1, 1930 – Little Walter, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1968); November 12, 1980 – Ryan Gosling, Canadian-American actor, singer, and producer (Dead Man's Bones).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089