Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1992 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,018 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Rossella Falk
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch
- 1964Magnús Scheving
- 1965Sean Hughes
- 1968Steve Brookstein
- 1968Tracy Morgan
- 1970Tay Ping Hui
- 1982Rafael Rosell
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1851Richard Armstedt, German philologist, historian, and educator (d. 1931)
- 1906Josef Kramer, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1909Paweł Jasienica, Russian-Polish soldier, journalist, and historian (d. 1970)
- 1946Alaina Reed Hall, American actress and singer (d. 2009)
- 1947Glen Buxton, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 1997)
- 1950Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1980Donté Stallworth, American football player
- 1980Matt Mullins, American actor, director, producer, and martial artist
- 1981Tony Blanco, Dominican baseball player
- 1983Craig Smith, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674Anglo-Dutch War: As provided in the Treaty of Westminster, Netherlands cedes New Netherland to England.
- 1775The United States Marine Corps is founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia by Samuel Nicholas.
- 1793A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Pierre Gaspard Chaumette.
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming one of only three American Civil War soldiers executed for war crimes.
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
- 1951With the rollout of the North American Numbering Plan, direct-dial coast-to-coast telephone service begins in the United States.
- 1970The Soviet lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1989The longtime leader of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria Todor Zhivkov is removed from office and replaced by Petar Mladenov.
- 2006The National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, Virginia is opened and dedicated by U.S. President George W. Bush, who announces that Marine Corporal Jason Dunham will receive the Medal of Honor.
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kasey Chambers, James Cagney, Maya Sakura, Myles Goodwyn, Matthew Broderick, Hidenori Tokuyama, Brenda Blethyn, Harpo, Nastassja Kinski, Alex Dimitriades.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 10, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Do You Talk to an Angel by The Heights as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1938 – Liv Ullmann, Japanese-Norwegian actress, director, and screenwriter; June 11, 1939 – Christina Crawford, American actress and author; February 15, 1978 – Kimberly Goss, American singer and keyboard player (Sinergy and Ancient).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093