Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 2015 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 2015. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,872 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 957 days or 2.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 97 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 19, 2047.
If a dog named Jade - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 55 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jade will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jade will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aimee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Claude Rains
- 1958George Lowe
- 1960Naomi Kawashima
- 1968Steve Brookstein
- 1969Jens Lehmann
- 1970Vince Vieluf
- 1970Warren G
- 1972DJ Ashba
- 1980Calvin Chen
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1480Bridget of York (d. 1517)
- 1879Vachel Lindsay, American poet and educator (d. 1931)
- 1924Bobby Limb, Australian comedian, actor, and bandleader (d. 1999)
- 1929W. E. B. Griffin, American soldier and author
- 1939Allan Moffat, Canadian-Australian race car driver
- 1944Mark E. Neely, Jr., American historian, author, and academic
- 1960Naomi Kawashima, Japanese actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1965Jamie Dixon, American basketball player and coach
- 1976Steffen Iversen, Norwegian footballer
- 1978David Paetkau, Canadian actor
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1580After a three-day siege, the English Army beheads over 600 Papal soldiers and civilians at Dún an Óir, Ireland.
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1940The 1940 Vrancea earthquake strikes Romania killing an estimated 1,000 and injuring approximately 4,000 more.
- 1944The ammunition ship USS Mount Hood explodes at Seeadler Harbour, Manus, Admiralty Islands, killing at least 432 and wounding 371.
- 1975The 729-foot-long freighter SS Edmund Fitzgerald sinks during a storm on Lake Superior, killing all 29 crew on board.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
- 2007Ten to forty thousand people march toward the royal palace of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur to hand over a memorandum to the King demanding electoral reform.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Marsden, Bradford Anderson, Bobby Bare, Jay Orpin, Chester Morris, Christina Cox, W. Morgan Sheppard, Dickie Moore, Maureen Toal, Cherie Currie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 2015.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 2015 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,247,892,788. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello by Adele as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,874,814 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2015. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 2015 is 385,958. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,613 times in the year 2015. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 2015. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 2015
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 2015
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 50 days
- Age on next birthday: 8 years old
- Days since birth: 2,872 days
- Days spent sleeping: 957 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 97
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 2047
- Age in dog years: 55 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2015 world population: 7,247,892,788
- Number one song: Hello by Adele (November 14, 2015)
- Babies born in 2015: 140,874,814
- Babies born in 2015 every day: 385,958
- Babies born in 2015 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,613 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XI.MMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1986 – Joem Bascon, Filipino actor; December 29, 1954 – Roger Voudouris, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2003); December 26, 1974 – Tiffany Brissette, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980