Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1909 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1909. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,209 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,403 days or 36.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1941.
If a dog named Emrys - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emrys will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emrys will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Robert Ryan
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1935Bibi Andersson
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1972Tyler Christopher
- 1973Jason White
- 1985Kalan Porter
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1579Frans Snyders, Flemish painter (d. 1657)
- 1696Andrea Zani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1757)
- 1858Marie Bashkirtseff, Ukrainian-French painter and sculptor (d. 1894)
- 1930Vernon Handley, English conductor (d. 2008)
- 1933Peter B. Lewis, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1960Cristina Odone, Kenyan-Italian journalist and author
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1985Austin Collie, American football player
- 1989Reina Tanaka, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Elegies, High-King, and Morning Musume Otomegumi)
- 1993Jamaal Lascelles, English footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Caitlyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Art Hindle, Intars Busulis, Sandy West, Craig Saavedra, Mae Whitman, Jemaine Clement, Sam Jones III, Jennifer Connelly, Julia Stiles, Carlos Lopez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1909.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1909 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 16, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1909. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1909
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 334 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,209 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,403 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,362
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1941
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 16, 1935 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1909 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1948 – Mark Farner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Grand Funk Railroad and Terry Knight and the Pack); December 7, 1966 – C. Thomas Howell, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 1, 1918 – Richard Pearson, Welsh-English actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869