Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1939. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,746 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,915 days or 27.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,007 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1971.
If a dog named Plankton - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Plankton will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Plankton will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1936Susan Kohner
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1985Kalan Porter
- 1991Christa B. Allen
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1599Ottavio Piccolomini, Austrian-Italian field marshal (d. 1656)
- 1863Paul Signac, French painter (d. 1935)
- 1887Roland Young, English-American actor and singer (d. 1953)
- 1891Rabbit Maranville, American baseball player and manager (d. 1954)
- 1920Roy Jenkins, Welsh-English captain, academic, and politician, President of the European Commission (d. 2003)
- 1942Roy Fredericks, Guyanese-American cricketer and politician (d. 2000)
- 1969Carson Kressley, American fashion designer, television host, and author
- 1980Edmoore Takaendesa, Zimbabwean-German rugby player
- 1989Reina Tanaka, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Elegies, High-King, and Morning Musume Otomegumi)
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Valeria’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sammy Leung, Phyllis Coates, Frank Reed, Rich Hall, Timati, Mary McCormack, Ashok Kumar, Michel Aumont, Joely Fisher, Liz Fraser.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1939 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1963. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1939
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,746 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,915 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,007
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1971
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1963 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1931 – Skeeter Davis, American singer-songwriter (The Davis Sisters) (d. 2004); December 17, 1927 – Richard Long, American actor and director (d. 1974); February 28, 1950 – Jaime Fabregas, Filipino actor and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,942