Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Roland Young
- 1901Sam Spiegel
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1967Frank John Hughes
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1985Kalan Porter
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1901Magda Goebbels, German wife of Joseph Goebbels (d. 1945)
- 1914Taslim Olawale Elias, Nigerian academic and jurist, 2nd Chief Justice of Nigeria (d. 1991)
- 1916Robert Carr, English engineer and politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 2012)
- 1922Kurt Vonnegut, American soldier, author, and academic (d. 2007)
- 1928Len Fulford, English photographer and director (d. 2011)
- 1938Ants Antson, Estonian speed skater
- 1943Jorien van den Herik, Dutch businessman
- 1962Mic Michaeli, Swedish keyboard player (Europe, Brazen Abbot, and Last Autumn’s Dream)
- 1969Carson Kressley, American fashion designer, television host, and author
- 1989Lewis Williamson, Scottish race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Artie Lange, Andrea McArdle, Jean Sablon, Cheryl James, Eric Quizon, Melinda Clarke, Tadayoshi Okura, Jason Dohring, James Iha, Notis Sfakianakis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1989 – Ayame Misaki, Japanese actress; June 4, 1944 – Michelle Phillips, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Mamas & the Papas); September 4, 1937 – Mikk Mikiver, Estonian actor and director (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967