Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1925Jonathan Winters
- 1925June Whitfield
- 1929LaVern Baker
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1155Alfonso VIII of Castile (d. 1214)
- 1493Bernardo Tasso, Italian courtier and poet (d. 1569)
- 1872David I. Walsh, American lawyer and politician, 46th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1947)
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian author (d. 1942)
- 1914Howard Fast, American author and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1916Robert Carr, English engineer and politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 2012)
- 1959Lee Haney, American bodybuilder
- 1971Tarmo Linnumäe, Estonian footballer
- 1980Pinkan Mambo, Indonesian singer and actress
- 1983Philipp Lahm, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1967Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to “new left” antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nek, Conrad Nagel, George Reinholt, Vincent Price, Al McKay, Edward Gordon Craig, RuPaul, Harry Frazee, Gene Krupa, Richard Epcar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1935 – Bobby Bare, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 12, 1967 – John Petrucci, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, and Explorers Club); July 31, 1952 – Alan Autry, American football player, actor, and politician, 23rd Mayor of Fresno, California.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065