Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1942. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,977 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,326 days or 25.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 947 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1974.
If a dog named Dipsea - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dipsea will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dipsea will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Pat O'Brien
- 1909Robert Ryan
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1960Stanley Tucci
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1868Édouard Vuillard French painter (d. 1940)
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian author (d. 1942)
- 1898René Clair, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1904Alger Hiss, American lawyer and spy (d. 1996)
- 1915William Proxmire, American soldier, journalist, and politician (d. 2005)
- 1956Ian Craig Marsh, English guitarist (The Human League, Heaven 17, and British Electric Foundation)
- 1965Kim Stockwood, Canadian singer-songwriter (Shaye)
- 1971David DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1985Kalan Porter, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1988David Depetris, Argentinian-Slovak footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philippe de Rothschild, Julia Hills, Niña Dolino, Thomas Dekker, Harold Sakata, Noah Cyrus, Brad Hall, Jackie Cain, Nivea, Gordon Waller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1942.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1942 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 22, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,977 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 947
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1974
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1941 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 22, 1936 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1948 – Joe Roth, American director and producer, co-founded Morgan Creek Productions; December 11, 1987 – Alex Russell, Australian actor; October 31, 1947 – Deidre Hall, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855