Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1942. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,599 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,533 days or 26.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 969 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1974.
If a dog named Mormon - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mormon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mormon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898René Clair
- 1925June Whitfield
- 1929LaVern Baker
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1981Natalie Glebova
- 1982Jeremy Williams
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1914James Gilbert Baker, American astronomer, optician, and academic (d. 2005)
- 1922Kurt Vonnegut, American soldier, author, and academic (d. 2007)
- 1938Ants Antson, Estonian speed skater
- 1945Daniel Ortega, Nicaraguan politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1951Bill Moseley, American actor, singer, and producer (Cornbugs)
- 1960Colin Harvey, English author and critic (d. 2011)
- 1983Arouna Koné, Ivorian footballer
- 1986Jonathan Batiste, American musician
- 1989Lewis Williamson, Scottish race car driver
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UMCUKNIXOORH? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UMCUKNIXOORH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clodagh Rodgers, Francis Capra, Nico, Francis Magundayao, Kevin Smith, Martin Stosch, Sarah Solovay, Frances Bavier, Alpha Blondy, Powers Boothe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1942.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1942 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 22, 1936. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,599 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,533 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 969
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1974
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1941 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 22, 1936 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1945 – Judy Nunn, Australian actress and screenwriter; October 20, 1959 – Ole Hamre, Norwegian drummer, composer, and producer (Fliflet/Hamre); May 2, 1976 – Jeff Gutt, American singer-songwriter (Dry Cell).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001