Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1943. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,402 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,134 days or 25.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1975.
If a dog named Snickers Tartufi - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snickers Tartufi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Snickers Tartufi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1967Frank John Hughes
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1633George Savile, 1st Marquess of Halifax, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1695)
- 1919Kalle Päätalo, Finnish soldier and author (d. 2000)
- 1929LaVern Baker, American singer and actress (d. 1997)
- 1930Hank Garland, American guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1960Paquito Ochoa, Jr., Filipino lawyer and politician, 37th Executive Secretary of the Philippines
- 1964Alison Doody, Irish model and actress
- 1964Anabel Alonso, Spanish actress
- 1971David DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1977Maniche, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1985Osvaldo Alonso, Cuban footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1966NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katerina Gogou, John Bunny, Sam Sparro, Rokia Traoré, Joseph Mawle, Grégory Lemarchal, Fletcher Dragge, Aaron Hill, Henry Lau, Faye Marsay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1943.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1943 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 2, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,402 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,134 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 928
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1975
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 2, 1915 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1966 – Lena Philipsson, Swedish singer-songwriter; March 1, 1993 – Syuusuke Saito, Japanese actor and singer; May 3, 1906 – Mary Astor, American actress and singer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,714