Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1943. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,524 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,175 days or 25.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1975.
If a dog named Kinder - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kinder will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kinder will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1935Bibi Andersson
- 1936Susan Kohner
- 1944Kemal Sunal
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi
- 1991Christa B. Allen
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1855Stevan Sremac, Serbian author and activist (d. 1906)
- 1857Janet Erskine Stuart, English nun and educator (d. 1914)
- 1925Jonathan Winters, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1927Martin Špegelj, Croatian general and politician, 2nd Minister of Defence of Croatia (d. 2014)
- 1958Luz Casal, Spanish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1964Anabel Alonso, Spanish actress
- 1974Static Major, American singer-songwriter and producer (Playa) (d. 2008)
- 1985Austin Collie, American football player
- 1986François Trinh-Duc, French rugby player
- 1991Jana Kask, Estonian singer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1967Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to “new left” antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annette Kerr, Joan Caulfield, Gisele MacKenzie, Derek Thompson, Fariborz Kamkari, Robert J. Flaherty, Miki Yeung, Tommy Andersson, Susan Olsen, Jack Greene.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1943.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1943 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 2, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,524 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,175 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 932
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1975
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 2, 1915 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1946 – Jean-Claude Dreyfus, French actor; August 23, 1942 – Letta Mbulu, South African-American singer and actress; January 31, 1921 – John Agar, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,778