Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,423 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 827 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925June Whitfield
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1954Roger Slifer
- 1960Lawrence Bayne
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1894Beverly Bayne, American actress (d. 1982)
- 1906Brother Theodore, German-American monologuist and comedian (d. 2001)
- 1920Walter Krupinski, Russian-German captain and pilot (d. 2000)
- 1943Jorien van den Herik, Dutch businessman
- 1960Chuck Hernandez, American baseball player and coach
- 1962Mic Michaeli, Swedish keyboard player (Europe, Brazen Abbot, and Last Autumn’s Dream)
- 1971Jennifer Celotta, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Wajahatullah Wasti, Pakistani cricketer
- 1985Osvaldo Alonso, Cuban footballer
- 1986François Trinh-Duc, French rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Field Cate, Sanjeev Kumar, Stedman Pearson, Angelina Jordan, Kirko Bangz, Mirei Kiritani, Zeenat Aman, Dieter Bohlen, Adam Jezierski, Melanie Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1987 – Liu Yifei, Chinese-American actress and singer; January 7, 1949 – Steven Williams, American actor; October 29, 1985 – Janet Montgomery, English actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929