Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,654 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,885 days or 22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 801 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1985.
If a dog named Goldbrook - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goldbrook will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Goldbrook will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Spiegel
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1981Natalie Glebova
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi
- 1989Reina Tanaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1579Frans Snyders, Flemish painter (d. 1657)
- 1882Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden (d. 1973)
- 1885George S. Patton, American general (d. 1945)
- 1896Shirley Graham Du Bois, American author, playwright, composer, and activist (d. 1977)
- 1956Ian Craig Marsh, English guitarist (The Human League, Heaven 17, and British Electric Foundation)
- 1958Kazimieras Černis, Lithuanian astronomer and astrophysicist
- 1960Stanley Tucci, American actor and director
- 1969Carson Kressley, American fashion designer, television host, and author
- 1983Brittny Gastineau, American model
- 1991Jana Kask, Estonian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2004The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Cross, Treach, Ted McGinley, Eiji Nakano, Pell James, Meaghan Martin, Kitty Wells, Vitas, Young Noble, David Patrick Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 11, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1954 – Yanni, Greek-American pianist, composer, and producer (Chameleon); May 26, 1949 – Philip Michael Thomas, American actor and singer; June 29, 1929 – Pat Crawford Brown, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,316