Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1953. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,718 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,906 days or 21.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 803 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1985.
If a dog named Canondorf - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Canondorf will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Canondorf will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Roland Young
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1965Max Mutchnick
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- 1989Reina Tanaka
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1882Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden (d. 1973)
- 1904Alger Hiss, American lawyer and spy (d. 1996)
- 1907Orestis Laskos, Greek director, screenwriter, and poet (d. 1992)
- 1925Jonathan Winters, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1948Andrzej Czok, Polish mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1960Chuck Hernandez, American baseball player and coach
- 1980Jaeson Ma, American rapper, actor, and minister
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Farnham, Reinhard Mey, Tamara Dobson, Jacqueline Taïeb, Kimberly Dos Ramos, Eugene Levy, Derek Luke, William Talman, Lyn Collins, Warren Hull.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1953.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1953 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 23 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,718 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,906 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 803
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1985
- Age in dog years: 343 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1934 (-113)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1984 – Izabel Goulart, Brazilian-American model and actress; January 20, 1934 – Tom Baker, English actor; May 13, 1978 – Germán Magariños, Argentinian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887