Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,003 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,668 days or 18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1995.
If a dog named Kumo - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kumo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kumo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898René Clair
- 1929LaVern Baker
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1939Abdelmajid Lakhal
- 1945Vince Martell
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1974Static Major
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1985Kalan Porter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1050Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1106)
- 1858Marie Bashkirtseff, Ukrainian-French painter and sculptor (d. 1894)
- 1901Sam Spiegel, Austrian-American film producer (d. 1985)
- 1911Roberto Matta, Chilean-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1940Barbara Boxer, American journalist and politician
- 1959Carl Williams, American boxer (d. 2013)
- 1960Peter Parros, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Georgios Mitsibonas, Greek footballer (d. 1997)
- 1972Adam Beach, Canadian actor
- 1984Stephen Hunt, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chieko Honda, Joe Lipari, Dian Parkinson, Barrett Martin, Benjamin Stone, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Gilbert Gottfried, Jack Starrett, Grigory Leps, Tichina Arnold.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Deep Purple by Nino Tempo and April Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1962 – Demi Moore, American actress, director, and producer; November 11, 1987 – Vinny Guadagnino, American actor; April 17, 1942 – David Bradley, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,343