Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1963. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,873 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,291 days or 19.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 741 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1995.
If a dog named Luna Martinez - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luna Martinez will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Luna Martinez will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RUAOTEM? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters RUAOTEM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Roland Young
- 1929LaVern Baker
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1967Frank John Hughes
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
- 1989Reina Tanaka
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1852Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1925)
- 1858Marie Bashkirtseff, Ukrainian-French painter and sculptor (d. 1894)
- 1883Ernest Ansermet, Swiss conductor and academic (d. 1969)
- 1909Piero Scotti, Italian racing driver (d. 1976)
- 1933Martino Finotto, Italian racing driver (d. 2014)
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1958Kathy Lette, Australian-English author
- 1959Lee Haney, American bodybuilder
- 1959Richard Rowe, English jockey and trainer
- 1986Jonathan Batiste, American musician
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1966NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
- 2004The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Friderika Bayer, Kim Ji-hoo, Dudley Moore, Fra Fee, Jimmie F. Skaggs, Michael J. Anderson, Lucas Neff, Jeff Corwin, Charles Fleischer, Josef Janíček.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1963.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1963 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Deep Purple by Nino Tempo and April Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 42 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,873 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,291 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 741
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1995
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1973 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-164)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Deep Purple by Nino Tempo and April Stevens (November 16, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1997 – Ayami Nakajō, Japanese actress and model; June 4, 1992 – Dino Jelusić, Croatian singer-songwriter and pianist; July 9, 1946 – Bon Scott, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC, Fraternity, The Valentines, and The Spektors) (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,007