Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1982. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,731 days or 12.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 2014.
If a dog named Patience - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patience will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Patience will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Roland Young
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1960Stanley Tucci
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou
- 1974Static Major
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1888J. B. Kripalani, Indian lawyer and politician (d.1982)
- 1914James Gilbert Baker, American astronomer, optician, and academic (d. 2005)
- 1920Walter Krupinski, Russian-German captain and pilot (d. 2000)
- 1926Maria Teresa de Filippis, Italian race car driver
- 1929Hans Magnus Enzensberger, German author and poet
- 1978Lou Vincent, New Zealand cricketer
- 1980Willie Parker, American football player
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi, Japanese singer and actor (News and Tegomass)
- 1992Kairi Himanen, Estonian footballer
- 1994Connor Price, Canadian actor
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1926The United States Numbered Highway System, including U.S. Route 66, is established.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1966NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megan Gallagher, Steve Katz, Jude Law, Babydaddy, Phyllis Diller, Logan Bartholomew, Jo Ann Kelly, Matthew Koma, John Stocker, Iron Eyes Cody.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1982.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1982 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1982
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,192 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,731 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 480
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2014
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 2000 (-140)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes (November 13, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1968 – Inka Bause, German actress and singer; April 22, 1966 – Fletcher Dragge, American guitarist and producer (Pennywise); May 12, 1942 – Ian Dury, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,979