Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,636 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,879 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 2018.
If a dog named Sarang - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sarang will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sarang will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Roland Young
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1944Kemal Sunal
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1973Jason White
- 1974Static Major
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1914Howard Fast, American author and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1927Martin Špegelj, Croatian general and politician, 2nd Minister of Defence of Croatia (d. 2014)
- 1930Hank Garland, American guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1945Chris Dreja, English guitarist (The Yardbirds and Box of Frogs)
- 1960Paquito Ochoa, Jr., Filipino lawyer and politician, 37th Executive Secretary of the Philippines
- 1973Jason White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Green Day, Pinhead Gunpowder, The Big Cats, The Influents, The Network, and Foxboro Hot Tubs)
- 1985Austin Collie, American football player
- 1988Kyle Naughton, English footballer
- 1989Lewis Williamson, Scottish race car driver
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yavuz Bingöl, Daire Brehan, Grigor Vachkov, Jang Hyuk, Tom Donahue, Matthew Underwood, Bergüzar Korel, Alan Bleasdale, Keith Anderson, Mark Donovan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 11, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +223. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1986 – Stacie Orrico, American singer-songwriter; October 28, 1982 – Matt Smith, English actor; July 23, 1951 – Edie McClurg, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,541