Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,315 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tonka - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tonka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tonka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Spiegel
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1972Tyler Christopher
- 1991Jana Kask
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Bernardo Tasso, Italian courtier and poet (d. 1569)
- 1868Édouard Vuillard French painter (d. 1940)
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian author (d. 1942)
- 1887Roland Young, English-American actor and singer (d. 1953)
- 1888Abul Kalam Azad, Indian activist, scholar, and politician (d. 1958)
- 1888J. B. Kripalani, Indian lawyer and politician (d.1982)
- 1891Rabbit Maranville, American baseball player and manager (d. 1954)
- 1904J. H. C. Whitehead, Indian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1960)
- 1927Mose Allison, American singer and pianist
- 1968Muangchai Kittikasem, Thai boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickey Rourke, Chino XL, Agnetha Fältskog, Hans Egede Budtz, Dean Riesner, Ty Hardin, Ernie Sabella, Tommy Norden, Michelle Krusiec, Jack Riley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With Arms Wide Open by Creed as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1983 – Patrick Wolf, English singer-songwriter; December 8, 1993 – AnnaSophia Robb, American actress and singer; December 16, 1945 – Patti Deutsch, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200