Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,188 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Pat O'Brien
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1960Peter Parros
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1972Tyler Christopher
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1989Reina Tanaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1898René Clair, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1911Roberto Matta, Chilean-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1933Martino Finotto, Italian racing driver (d. 2014)
- 1944Jennifer Bate, English organist
- 1958Carlos Lacámara, Cuban-American actor and playwright
- 1965Max Mutchnick, American screenwriter and producer
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou, Greek singer
- 1972Adam Beach, Canadian actor
- 1974Wajahatullah Wasti, Pakistani cricketer
- 1988Mikako Komatsu, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
- 2004The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amber Beattie, Einstein Kristiansen, Chanté Moore, Stockard Channing, Ewan MacColl, Madeleine Renaud, The Edge, Telma Hopkins, Brian Robertson, Kurt Georg Kiesinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With Arms Wide Open by Creed as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1972 – Romi Park, Japanese voice actress and singer; October 9, 1907 – Jacques Tati, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1982); March 7, 1946 – Peter Wolf, American singer-songwriter (The J. Geils Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166