Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,012 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1925June Whitfield
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou
- 1971Jennifer Celotta
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1863Paul Signac, French painter (d. 1935)
- 1882Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden (d. 1973)
- 1914James Gilbert Baker, American astronomer, optician, and academic (d. 2005)
- 1922Kurt Vonnegut, American soldier, author, and academic (d. 2007)
- 1927Martin Špegelj, Croatian general and politician, 2nd Minister of Defence of Croatia (d. 2014)
- 1939Denise Alexander, American actress and producer
- 1958Kazimieras Černis, Lithuanian astronomer and astrophysicist
- 1958Luz Casal, Spanish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1964Alison Doody, Irish model and actress
- 1978Lou Vincent, New Zealand cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Radney Foster, Francis Ford Coppola, Tommy Körberg, Tempest Storm, Yumi Adachi, Bruce Campbell, Lenny Kravitz, Shlomo Artzi, Tobias Regner, Saeko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 2000.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With Arms Wide Open by Creed as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1935 – Sonny Bono, American actor, singer, and politician (d. 1998); December 29, 1942 – Rajesh Khanna, Indian actor, singer, and producer (d. 2012); December 29, 1941 – Ray Thomas, English singer-songwriter and flute player (The Moody Blues).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960