Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 2000. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,180 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,393 days or 6.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 20, 2032.
If a dog named Coki - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coki will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Coki will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1935Bibi Andersson
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw
- 1960Lawrence Bayne
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1154Sancho I of Portugal (d. 1212)
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1743Carl Peter Thunberg, Swedish botanist, entomologist, and psychologist (d. 1828)
- 1857Janet Erskine Stuart, English nun and educator (d. 1914)
- 1928Len Fulford, English photographer and director (d. 2011)
- 1930Hank Garland, American guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1951Marc Summers, American television host and producer
- 1958Kazimieras Černis, Lithuanian astronomer and astrophysicist
- 1959Lee Haney, American bodybuilder
- 1992Kairi Himanen, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Valerie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernard Curry, Gilda dalla Rizza, Natalie Sandtorv, Daniel Curtis Lee, Val Doonican, Kelsea Ballerini, Gabriel Macht, Danny Strong, Hazel Dickens, Ivian Sarcos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 2000.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 2000 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1999. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With Arms Wide Open by Creed as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,180 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,393 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 244
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2032
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1982 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1999 (-138)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: With Arms Wide Open by Creed (November 11, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1969 – Amy Pietz, American actress, singer, and producer; May 28, 1933 – John Karlen, American actor; October 18, 1990 – Carly Schroeder, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,994