Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 315th day of the year 2005. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,315 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,772 days or 4.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 20, 2037.
If a dog named Cokita - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cokita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cokita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1945Vince Martell
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1912Thomas C. Mann, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to El Salvador (d. 1999)
- 1920Roy Jenkins, Welsh-English captain, academic, and politician, President of the European Commission (d. 2003)
- 1925June Whitfield, English actress and singer
- 1928Gracita Morales, Spanish actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1930Vernon Handley, English conductor (d. 2008)
- 1948Andrzej Czok, Polish mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1951Marc Summers, American television host and producer
- 1962Gerard Horan, English actor
- 1973Melissa Stark, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1980Jaeson Ma, American rapper, actor, and minister
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1966NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Prince Paul, Malik Zidi, Jeremy Camp, Frankie Beverly, Andy Knowles, Steven Wright, Leeteuk, Bhimsen Joshi, Ryan Carnes, Bill Erwin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 2005.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 2005 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,315 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,772 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 180
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2037
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (November 12, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1965 – Dr. Dre, American rapper, producer, and actor (World Class Wreckin' Cru and N.W.A); July 25, 1941 – Donna Theodore, American actress and singer; April 15, 1966 – Samantha Fox, English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907